Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

What validates spilling the blood of a Muslim:

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Ro boy! plz your support is not needed here, your folks are the reason that we as somalis are in this nitemare today...so step!

Remember 2006, somalia was cool then, but guess who didnt like this picture? Your uncle gw bushwage mofo! remember that! plz dont play dumb now.

You are not the first who's told me to step from this forum. That being said I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "mofo". Perhaps you should watch your tone and explain how "my folks" destroyed Somalia and how W bush is "my uncle".

mofo was for bush and not u! read it again. And its plain and clear that bush war was against islam completely...so chill.

facts r facts ro so dont get bent outta shape for nothing.

Nur   

Rudy bro.

Sheban is a person who have earned the respect of many SOLers on these forum for his balanced and wise approach in the analysis of the events in Somalia. He has shown a genuine empathy for our problems and a willingness to lend advice of how to best resolve the problems from his own perspective. His take is as diverse as ours, and in this forum, he can add a healthy diversity of opinions.

Sherban is a valued Christian guest to this page, and In Islam, Allah SWT teaches us to be generous to our guests and to offer them the best we have. Christians like Sherban have been praised in the Quraan for their sensitivity and caring approach for the human suffering that is going on in the world today.

This Islam page welcomes Muslims, Christians and Jews,(Atheists not included) who I consider to be an estranged extended family ( Historical, that is) . We have common roots, common history and common prophets, as well as the belief in a common God. As such, his contribution to our Islam forum is very enriching and should never be seen as compromising of our beliefs.

Nur

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Ro boy! plz your support is not needed here, your folks are the reason that we as somalis are in this nitemare today...so step!

Remember 2006, somalia was cool then, but guess who didnt like this picture? Your uncle gw bushwage mofo! remember that! plz dont play dumb now.

You are not the first who's told me to step from this forum. That being said I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "mofo". Perhaps you should watch your tone and explain how "my folks" destroyed Somalia and how W bush is "my uncle".
But you are a tribal descendant of Count Dracula, right? : ;)