Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat's travel and observations in the Somali region in the Horn of Africa

Carafaat   

I called Jaceylbaro several times. first he hanged the telephone up on me. Second time he said, I will call you back and he never called back.

I should have listened to Alpha, he warned me for this kind of snobby and arrogant 'reer W.....s' behaviour. Who the hell do they think they are?

Calling people 2am is not healthy dee ,,, what do you expect ?? ...

And calling a person at work telling him you want presidential candidate from Berbera with a thick accent ,, claiming you are from so and so party is not healthy too ..... :D

Now I still beleive you guys are 2 in 1 ............ lol

STOIC   

Heh@ the NFD tribal politics.You nailed it on the assessment of that province.They are no different than any Somali.They are the selfsame Somalis.As usual YOU WILL see clan politics goes down to sub-sub clan line.. The G always supported the Somaliland folks while the O (being part of greater D tribe) always felt the urge to suppress the ethnic Somalilanders ambitions (case example Johny election campaign). The O's are the majority in places like Garissa and Wajir South.Ethnic Somalilanders mostly live in places far away from NFD.They are mostly concentrated in places like Nairobi, Nakuru, Isiolo, and Kitale.

Jacaylbaro;864587 wrote:

And calling a person at work telling him you want presidential candidate from Berbera with a thick accent ,, claiming you are from so and so party is not healthy too .....
:D

alpha is playing the game miyaa? lol

who gave him(arafat) your number horta?

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;864587 wrote:

And calling a person at work telling him you want presidential candidate from Berbera with a thick accent ,, claiming you are from so and so party is not healthy too .....
:D

Don't flatter yourself waryaa. I told you, you were suggested as a local council candidate not a Presidential candidate. :D

Carafaat   

sharma-arke451;864591 wrote:
alpha is playing the game miyaa? lol

who gave him(arafat) your number horta?

Jaceylbaro is famous. I just asked his number at the closest 571 dealer. :D

Carafaat   

STOIC;864590 wrote:
Heh@ the NFD tribal politics.You nailed it on the assessment of that province.They are no different than any Somali.They are the selfsame Somalis.As usual YOU WILL see clan politics goes down to sub-sub clan line.. The G always supported the Somaliland folks while the O (being part of greater D tribe) always felt the urge to suppress the ethnic Somalilanders ambitions (case example Johny election campaign). The O's are the majority in places like Garissa and Wajir South.Ethnic Somalilanders mostly live in places far away from NFD.They are mostly concentrated in places like Nairobi, Nakuru, Isiolo, and Kitale.

STOIC, tribal politics in North Eastern is diffrent from that of other Somalis. Tribal politics in Somalia mostly serves the interest of a certain individuals for land, a position or dominance in a city/region.

The North Eastern tribal politics serves nobody's interest. Anigu hortay waxba kamaan fahmin.

Carafaat   

Somaliland

Country for Sale!

In Somaliland they take privatization quite literally. Privatization is not only meant outsourcing of services or functions to private firms but selling everything to private individual. Most public or goverment owned land has been sold to individuals who have no other intentions then to speculators on rising prizes of land. In Somaliland everything has its prize tag and can be bought. From goverment owned land, to even Ministerial buildings, the National Theatre, Football fields, etc.