Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

If Abdiweli wins the Presidency...

Abtigiis;864076 wrote:
Indeed I know all of my clans MPs are voting for Abdiweli, which means Mooge's facile allegations are baseless then. But my real clan is HiilQaran, not Big foots! Mooge, in his warped mentality, can't think of a somali thinking beyond clan. he seeks answers from why is he against our clan type of questions, never outside that harebrained frame .

Hiil Qaran is nonsense. I always thought you was far too smart to fall for Ahmed Samatar’s book project ..:D What matters is who will vote for whom in the parliament. Camp Abdiweli has reassured us that they have enough numbers to pull of the greatest political upset of our times.

24 hrs ago

Abtigiis;863654 wrote:
Marka ugu horeeysaa, haduu Cabdiweli madaxweyne noqdo eey eey dhalay oo ay iska dhaleen Faroole iyo General Duke iigu yeedha!!.

24 hrs later

Abtigiis;864065 wrote:

By the way, if he is elected, I can live with it, will even support it personally assuming I can be of any support (which is unseemly). The bigger cause of getting Somalia right is what matters, not my preference of one individual over the other.

come on Abtigiis, make up your mind.;)

STOIC   

Abtigis, whence the outrage if Abdiweli wins the election? Beyond being annoyed by the gaudy morally blind and intellectually challenged clan cheerleaders i doubt you should be outraged by the possibility of the man winning the election. If the man wins through free and fair election i think you should (as a man that is already at peace with the make-believe parliament process) accept him as your leader!

I don't know why this individual is singling out this candidate out of the hundreds including former warlords that are running for the post, and with such conviction?

Waryaa Sheikh Shariif maa ku dhalay? Mase Yusuf Garaad? lol