Public Administration

-Anti-Corruption Committee

-UNPOS Nairobi to Somalia

-Administrations for liberated regions

-Return of embassies

Environmental

-Charcoal lobbying (Al-Shabaab)

NGONGE   

^^ I am giving him the benefit of the doubt here and reckon he's up to something with these awful attacks on the Somali PM. :D

Juxa   

waa freedom of speech at its best!

marhore dhahay hala joojiyo freedom of speech anigu

anyone but shariifka,,,,,,,,,,aamiin

N.O.R.F   

^Shariifka daaya. All the recent improvements in security have been under his watch (he isn't the right man in the long term though).

Taleexi   

The front runners are equally bad but I hope the best wins. Abtigiis, when the sh-it happens the quicker you accept and move on the better you will be.

Somalia   

Jacaylbaro;863925 wrote:
This is Sh. Sharif's achievements waaryaaa ,,,, The PRESIDENT

Actually no, not one bit, all of them (bolded) was Abdiweli's achievements, he is the head of the government, and some of those things listed he actually took upon himself personally like the Technical Selection Committee and the charcoal banning as well as the oil exploration .

All of this achieved under his government which were not achieved during Farmaajo or Omar Abdirashid. :)

Mooge   

Jacaylbaro;863925 wrote:
This is Sh. Sharif's achievements waaryaaa ,,,, The PRESIDENT

learn how somalia's goverment works first ninyoow instead of embarrassing yourself.

unlike the regional government of Somaliland where siilaanyo runs everything, Somalia's head of goverment is the Prime Minister. The president is head of state. the government has the agenda, the policy and the implementation. seperation of power ninyoow.

Mooge   

Abtigiis;863914 wrote:
He is the proverbial puny man who just because he was born in great times pretended to be the reason for the monumental changes of those times.
[/i]

you lack basic logic.

if we can't give credit for people doing their job and producing results, then why do we blame leaders when times are tough and nothing is accomplished?

macno badan ma samaynayo ninkan wa iska naacle.

abtigis, for your pleasure and to annoy you even more, Abdiweli even started to lift the moral of reer Mogadishu when everyone was putting them down. so much for a clannist bigot. looooool. even the little thing matter ninyoow. forget about the big policy things which were abdiweli's brainchild.

the video below shows you how abdiweli was thinking ahead of his time and was setting the stage for the come back of mogadishu.

Lead the Way in Bringing Back Hope

"today I want to start playing soccer at our beaches. I want to show the world that our beaches are save. i want our kids to come out and play here now that we kicked alshabaab out. I want to change the psyche of our people of Mogadishu. In the past, Al-Shabab beat us at the propaganda front because our kids were not given better alternatives. This will not happen anymore. Please come out and play at our beaches. Let us show the world we are coming back." - Prime Minister Abdiweli - Somali Channel

9.jpg

Start the video at 16:05 to see that piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9H_hG7dObIk#!" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

ilahay haku cafiyo ninyoow. nin xiqsan oo yara warersan ba tahaye.