Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Pm Gaas Desperate Appoints Relatives To The Diplomatic Posts As The Transition Ends

Mooge;863646 wrote:
oba is busted. i apologize kulaha. war ninkii Oba maanta way ka taala.

sxb igama taal waa faraxsanahay caawa walahi it looks like my candidate is winning, :)

Odey   

Abwaan;863635 wrote:
Loooooooool......Oba ayaanba caadi ahayn, xogtaan qatarta ah xaggee ka soo heshay?
:D
Odey must be one of the 81 staff:D No wonder yourr fake emotions on recent parliament vote and other conferences...I will not tell you for safety reasons ku lehe.

Saaxib safetygeyga waa u baqay, Oba isbaaro u taala ;);) as for my emotional state, I know how the Supposed international community treats Somalis and Somalia with contempt( I work within the ********* that is the" International Organisations" who have been running the show in Somalia), so I am aware of the fact that without these steps taken, Somalia would not go out of Transition and one thing you may not know and I will let you know for free is that Had Gaas Government failed to get Constitution, Parliament and the Speaker process completed, Somalia would have gone under a UN Led Trusteeship and we would have had to start fighting for our Sovereignty all over again. So please allow me to exhale when I see the Danger averted will ya!

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;863648 wrote:
^^

Cabdiweli garab uu la'yahay iga sheekey taas since your in ''xamar'' i got some info i will post it here 2 days before the elections..
;)

Huh?..."garab uu la'yahay" as in he has a bad shoulder or he hasnt got support?

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;863651 wrote:
sxb igama taal waa faraxsanahay caawa walahi it looks like my candidate is winning,
:)

if your candidate was doing fine, you would not be creating topics like this Oba ninyoow. that doesn't sound confident ninyoow. :)

shariif is doing really bad as of today I can inform you but you will never believe me bro as you didn't believe me when i told you galeyr didn't have votes. but we still have 8 days to go so things can change.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;863640 wrote:
sxb xog badan baan ku haaya from madaxtooyada Luuqa so gal!!

Oba, bal warka isii...ayaantaan farxaddaada muuqata.:D Deal ma wada geleynaa? If Sharif wins would he make my candidate Dr. Loyan a PM?:D

Mooge;863655 wrote:
if your candidate was doing fine, you would not be creating topics like this Oba ninyoow. that doesn't sound confident ninyoow.
:)

shariif is doing really bad as of today I can inform you but you will never believe me bro as you didn't believe me when i told you galeyr didn't have votes. but we still have 8 days to go so things can change.

looooooooooooool and this is coming from you, im just posting the truth i even said Gaas is a successful intelectuall the only problem with him is his qabyaalad which is the only downside, anigu dadka kuma xadgudbo runtaa baa sheegaa

Abwaan;863666 wrote:
Oba, bal warka isii...ayaantaan farxaddaada muuqata.
Deal ma wada geleynaa? If Sharif wins would he make my candidate Dr. Loyan a PM?

lool luuqa lee so gal adi. Dr,Looyan waa uu qalmaa pm bal codsigaada waan gudbinayaa ee CV-giisa hasoo diyaariyo. :)

Abwaan   

Somalia;863724 wrote:
People like Oba and Abwaan who accused Dr Abdiweli Mohamed of qabyaalad suffer from it themselves, it's called
projection

lol...Adna ma dad baad eedeynaysaa?:D