Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Sharif was a lousy President ~ time for a New Man to take charge.

He must go we are tired see him flying around . Tell him to go back teaching Geography lessons !

He became so arrogant lately , he looks like upset most of the time . Bax naga tag dheh!

"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

So make the best of this test, and don't ask why

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.

I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind

Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time

Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial

For what it's worth it was worth all the while

++++++++++++++++=====+++++++++++++++++=======

Good Riddance President Shariif.

Wish you all the best. party0018.gif

Mario B   

Odey;863642 wrote:
I havent laughed this much the past 2 years!!!. my sides are hurting! ha ha ha ha ha . What did you say?. Sharif started the Roadmap? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Please brother dont kill me with the joke. I give you an oscar Walaahi!,

Let me recover..........Let me give you a lesson in History shall I?, since you obviously seem to be confused with the leaflets The old Man sent you.For starters, Last Year in June Alshabaab were actually firing at the Villa Somalia from Sayyidka , a stones throw away and could use Sniper fire to kill people within the Villa Complex. There was no Roadmap and Farmaajo never had such a thing. In fact the reason we have always been in Transition is because we never had a way out. In accordance with the agreement reached in Kampala, which they signed the PM (Gaas), was to lead the Nation out of Transition(still no plan at this point). The plan was developed by him and was released in October to the world. I would like to hear from my learned friend just how Sharif managed to write up such a complex plan of action which he hadnt thought of the previous 3 years.

Gas went on to lead the Nation with his Council of Ministers who were all Technocrats including a one Minister Hosh the Lawyer from Canada tasked to finalise, reconcile and approve the Constitution that was on the books the past 7 years and was never finished and no one had even bothered. Again I want to hear from the brother just what Sharif did the previous 3 years with the constitution, that 50 Million was spent on during those 3 years he was in power and nothing had been done?. Where, I say did that money go?.

It took the current PM and his Ministers Hosh & others to get the job done. Shabaab was routed out of the Capital by the Defence Minister and His Top Soldier a General Diini. This was team work at its best. That is what Gaas brought to the table. As for being Clannish, Shariif is Clannish by appointing his family let alone his sub/sub/sub/sub clan to every single organisatiion dealing with AID, such as Turkish Cordination Unit, Turkish Ambassadors and even their deputies, unheard of in Somali politics since you have to at least try and maintain an illusion of inclusion for crying out loud!. His office staff from Senior Advisors, security, doormen, waiters, cooks, cleaners and even the Agaasimaha Tuubooyinka iyo boosaneero are his sub/sub/sub/sub clan. Yes Mr Jama is one his staff ......... 1 out of 200?

Amir Shariif? PuhLease, Amir Thief more like!

Odey, seriously? You couldn't even give him [ Shaarifka] the credit for appointing Dr Gaas, and if the man was that great [Gaas], why did he run the most corrupt government in the living memory, where 7 out of 10 dollars was unaccounted for. And if he was that good, why was he kicked out of Puntland?