Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Sharif was a lousy President ~ time for a New Man to take charge.

If you agree with me, post here once a day everyday until Election day September 10, to keep this view in plain sight on top of the politics page and in the minds of those undecided MPs.

Odey   
He was, is and will alway be a lousy leader. If people knew half the things this guy got up to, they would lynch him!

Miyir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;863178 wrote:
President sharif is most likely to return as president

I feel you bro Sharif must be a last hope for your Dreamland?

It has nothing to do with me his opponents are abdiweli and Faarmaajo and their block is divided. Sh sharif will most likely get 70% of the ****.block votes and also significant portions of the other blocks thus he will most likely win. Besides that he has external supporters like the President of uganda Muusefaniin president of Burundi and he has also the Support of the Turks the Support of Ismacil Cumar geele.

Miyir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;863180 wrote:
It has nothing to do with me his opponents are abdiweli and Faarmaajo and their block is divided. Sh sharif will most likely get 70% of the ****.block votes and also significant portions of the other blocks thus he will most likely win.
Besides that he has external supporters like the President of uganda Muusefaniin president of Burundi and he has also the Support of the Turks the Support of Ismacil Cumar geele

XX I like your reasoning! Why Not add Somaliland?

Myir sh sharif has the community of Mogadishu behind him which is the capital of Somalia he has the external leaders behind him even the Europeans are very much pleased with him. Somaliland is just observing the elections in Somalia lets leave it to that.

The Ugandans support him

Shariif-Museveni080709.jpg

The sudanese Support him

somaliPresident023Sudan_016-618x412.jpg

The Turks support him

610x.jpg

The Support of Djibouti

610x.jpg

Even the Europeans are very much pleased with him

2012-08-27t164002z_192517792_gm1e88s01qq

The Support of the African union

president-rawlings-and-tfg-president-she

Miyir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;863185 wrote:
Myir sh sharif has the community of Mogadishu behind him which is the capital of Somalia he has the external leaders behind him even the Europeans are very much pleased with him. Somaliland is just observing the elections in Somalia lets leave it to that.

Yeah I heard that and I like pleased!! who wouldn't support likable dude like sharif ahmed? just admit he is soft target and the last hope for your dreams too?

He achieved allot when we talk about the TFG for the first time xamar is under one entity Alshabaab were removed from several towns and cities all over central and southern Somalia under his reign. He started training thousands of Somali troops he appointed capable governors and mayors in Mogadishu and freed cities from Alshabaab. Where cabdiqasim failed where cabdilahi Yusuf failed Sh sharif succeeded and you have to admit that.

Miyir   

XX what your talking about is recent History gave us break and we all know the truth!

Why not admit the obvious and stop the merry go round? we can take from there