Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Socotra island Heaven On Earth must belongs to us not Yemen

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;862825 wrote:
^^

Lool that keenadiid guy was a joke my grandfather 9 generations back left xamar to fight him when he tried to attack harardheere and im proud to say that my awoowe killed that guy.
cool.png

He was a joke, your awoowe killed him? WTF! LOL, woow. He controlled Hobyo to Ceeldheere to Dhuusamareeb to Geladi to Gaalkacyo up to Jariibaan and down to Hobyo. If the Italians came, there's no doubt he would have expanded as he was looking to go to Warsheikh next, so I guess colonialism was good for some?

id8660.jpg

Hobyo_sultanate_map.png

tumblr_m61uh6nwnA1qill6po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m61uh6nwnA1qill6po3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m61uh6nwnA1qill6po7_r1_500.jpg

In precolonial times the only states worthy of the name in the Somali peninsula had been the Migiurtin Sultanate of Boqor, or king, 'Ismaan Mohamuud in the Baargaal-Boosaaso region on the extreme eastern coast and the kingdom of Obbia (Hobyo) belonging to 'Ismaan's nephew, the dour Yuusuf Ali Keenadiid. These were both highly centralized states with all the organs and accoutrements of an integrated modern state--a hereditary nobility, titled aristocrats, a functioning bureaucracy, a flag, an army and a not insignificant network of foreign relations with embassies abroad.

Nowhere else in Somalia did anything even remotely comparable ever arise, except perhaps the Ujuuraan on the Shabeelle valley and Adal on the northwestern coast, both states having reached the apogee of power in the sixteenth century. In modern times theMigiurtin stand alone, absolutely alone, in having created a centralized state. This means that the Migiurtin clan in general, and the Migiurtin elite in particular, have a seasoned, unique experience in the nature and processes of statecraft that no other Somali group possesses.

- Said Samatar of Rutgers University

Somalia   

Oba oba oba :D, let me get home, I will give you Italian sources if you don't like Somali, I'll post them later.

I will show you he controlled El Dheere.

Somalia   

Wallahi billahi he did, beenta jooji, why are you trying to change history, him and Zanzibar Sultan were negotiating your people's land of Warsheikh

Here is the collapse of the Sultanate, I will post more later with citations.

OOfIn.jpg

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;862848 wrote:
sigh.gif

I feel your pain but it had to be done. :( You can delete our interaction as I have done my bit.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;862850 wrote:
dont say walahi bilahi man he never controlled ceeldheer walahi i've been searching ee stop lying man. My family has lived in Harardheere 180 years and keenadiid has never controlled degmadaas war kale ma ii heysaa

Your parents told you you can be anything you want as well didn't they? :D Anyway, I am done, I will send you the rest in PM. :cool: Bye

Jacpher   

When did this topic turn into my adeero killed better than your adeero? What you two have killed? Diqsi or Dooli?

On the topic, timirtii horaa dab loo waayey. Somalia needs to bring peace to the land it has.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;862831 wrote:
Weirder is that he would want us in the same token to pay the processing visa fee and have baasaboor if we land in Hargeysa because he is a Soomaali 'splitist' as Shiineeska are fond to say.

And what is wrong with that its not to much to ask

Jacpher;862868 wrote:
When did this topic turn into my adeero killed better than your adeero? What you two have killed? Diqsi or Dooli?

On the topic, timirtii horaa dab loo waayey. Somalia needs to bring peace to the land it has.

I was trying to show comment interest around the horizon so that they can forget their difference and what we see they change my topic in their illness

Somalia   

You are the one who started changing the subject by going to Laascaanood and current politics, wax isku fal, we just took your road, it's your topic man, continue. :)

Malika   

Lol. walle Somalis dib baa haya, from Socotra Island is ours [somalia's] to my grandfather ruled yours - or my grandfather killed your grandfather..Lool.

Wallahi waa mucjizo.