Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Have you ever.....

Narniah   

Said I hate you to someone you really loved? And you just feel not brave enuff to admit you love them so you just pretend you hate them?

Just a hypothetical question.....

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ loved her a painful death! XX is truly based on madness,

Poster- nope, jiljecla me dont like.- why any one would even contemplate telling a farah or even a man they love or hate them- neither emotion should be felt, and if felt they should never see. True indifference and mockery is always best. :P

Just a hypothetica answer. :D

Juxa   

you show love, saying it means nothing young lady.

as for hate, it is powerful motivator, i dont mean hate, hate, i want to cut you in 5 pieces but i mean disliking

i dislike a lot of things ilaah amarkiis.

Narniah;862802 wrote:
Said I hate you to someone you really loved? And you just feel not brave enuff to admit you love them so you just pretend you hate them?

Just a hypothetical question.....

adaa lagu weydiin taas...........lol

from what i know, women do it MOSTLY.

Chimera   

There are certain lines you must never cross, one is hitting/humiliating your wife/husband, the other is saying something you will regret. Whatever connection you once had with him/her is immediately broken, sometimes the damage is permanent.

And why the hell would you pretend to hate someone you love? LOL, keep going Narniah and you'll end up all alone singing this:

Narniah   

This thread wasn't about me duh! That's why I said 'Hypothetical Question' Nosyyyy Somalis.

(edit)- Chimy I can't see the video cause of my phone now, but I checked out the lyrics lol why would I ever be singing that.