Sign in to follow this  
Nur

eNuri Garage Of Damaged Husbands!

Nur   

eNuri Garage Of Damaged Husbands.

A Proposal To Rehabilitate Junkyard Quality Husbands.

The diminishing number of Somali Bachelors, and the huge gap between the pool of highly successful marraige bound Somali women and limited number of marriage seeking Somali men is pushing the limits of solutions, from unpopular polygamy, marrying foreigners to cries from many Somali hablo that eNuri focus on rahabilitating some of the salvagable Somali men.

To narrow the gap, we first need to lower exapectation of Somali Women in a Somali Man. Lets face it, he is not going to serve breakfast in bed, showerring her with nice endearing words, saying very considerate words such as " I and Halima are planning to......blah blah", I mean all the trend setting etiquettes she sees and hears in her adopted western world and the Soap Opera, nevertheless, this animal can be trained to be a functional husband, if the Halimo is patient.

Any scrap dealer, can show you gems concealed as scrap lying unwanted all over the place, so, in times of scarcity, like ours, we need to have the mentality of the scarp dealer, hence this new eNuri business unit.

At SOL eNuri, we continously look for salvagable Somali men, take them to our rehab shop, polish them, with Islamic values, put a nice thowb and beard on them, or if our clients want a western suit, put an expensive Dolce & Gabbana ( This service will cost discouragingly more), and prepare him for how to be a gentleman, how to treat a western educated Halimo. (Adaptability to new realities will be the core course of the training for both parties).

Our initial business case shows, that after a customer questionnaire is completed, if favorable, that this business unit can fill a large portion of the demand.

In this thread, we need the sincere opinion of Somali sisters of this new proposed eNuri business unit, please let us know if its feasible, because, eNuri is a customer centric business, we find the customer first ( Somali Women), then, we build our business around their specific needs. Thats how we make Ajar and Thawaab.

To Be Continued..................................

2007 SOL eNuri Social Environment Engineers

Don't Just Throw Away Your Husband, Recycle Him!

Send Him To eNuri Rehab Clinics!

Nur   

Geel Jire bro.

Great Idea, Jazaakallahu Kheiran for the suggestion, its well noted!

Nur

Blessed   

Salaams, Nur

I think it's both feasible and needed by some. :D I was watching a very good show in Raage Omars Witness the other day, about a group that went around Indian villages addressing domestic violence, and some men spoke of their changes. It’s pretty inspiring, there’s hope for the Faarahs!

I think they are more likely to listen when the message comes from Sheikh Nur, rather than the ‘confused westernised’ Xaliimos of this board.

Nur   

Non-Damaged, High Quality Faarah

A unique situation!

Just a coincidence, I recently met a young Faarax, very pious, Hafizul Quraan and teacher of Quraan, very handsome in his late twenties, I asked him if he was married, he told me that he was divorced with two kids and that he supports himself by teaching Quraan.

I was really surprised to see such a brother unmarried again for approximtately a period of at least five years since his last marraige.

I asked him if he was looking for a wife, he confided in me, " which Halimo would consider to marry a man whose only qualification is a teacher of the Holy Quraan?"

That statement touched me deeply, I told him, "wallahi, its the most honorable qualification a man can have"

My question, is , would any Halimo on this board consider a Faarax like this, if otherwise he is a genuine person ?

Nur

Nehanda   

Hi walaal, good to see you back. Your business proposal looks attractive and at the same time over ambitious. Nonetheless I’ll give it the green light since any positive actions to develop our brothers are much appreciated. smile.gif

Nehanda   

If I am to be honest with myself I would reply NO to your question. Not because of his chosen profession but the fact that he comes with baggage.

Nur   

Nehanda sis

Is there any better baggage a man can come in with? I mean, his baggage are at least transparent! WYSIWYG ( What You See Is What You Get), because these days, you dunno what you are getting until its too late!

Consider the human side also, an instant family, two more human beings that you can claim the ajar of raising in the day of judgement!

By the way I am not pitching a sale!

Nur

Salama Nur

This is highly needed. Damaged husbands proposal.

As for ur question, The brother is xaafidul quraan, what more can one really achieve on earth? nontheless, he should not look down upon himself, it is very true that most woman dont find that as attractive as university degree but if he could memorize the whole quraan and be able to teach it, he can surely acquire anything he desires(hoping that he is in the west).

I hope and pray that he finds a raaliyo willing to collect ajar by raising those kids as hers.

Nehanda   

Nur

The issue is not with adopting the children. Any kind person will look favourably in raising a child even if not their own.

I would be more concerned with the threat of dealing with a sour ex-wife. Hence, I personally would think twice before attempting any relationship with a divorcee with children and an ex-wife. I am aware that my way of thinking is flawed and unreasonable lakiin this is my take for now.

However, best of luck to the brother and may Allah bless him with a good wife and mother to all his children.

Nur   

Nehanda sis

I do understand your concern, but not all divorcees come with the same set of problems, nor do they all have a trail of unresolved disputes with their ex. spouse that may spill over to the next marriage.

You see sis, you have to look way deep under the hood of any candidate, because, if we run away from problems of others, we may not be able to solve ours, because problems are like beasts, they always exist, we have to learn how to face them and solve them, and view them as challenges to make it fun, sometime, doing an extra diligence can unearth treasures in a candidate. You have to read the whole book, not just the title. This is not meant for this case, its just a good philosophy of life.

Nur