Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Jawaari the favorite to win the Speaker

I have the opposite opinion I know Galayr and his election would be a disaster. Jawari from what I have learned so far is highly educated, competent and for for the job.. However jesting aside I respect your position. Insha Allah Khair..

The Zack   

Clan is still everything.

Duke, Mooge and co support Jawaari because they know if Galaydh wins, AbdiWali has no chance in clinging the most loved post in Somalia, the presidency. 4.5 rule.

Oba Hilowle wants Jawaari or Galaydh win the speaker post because he wants his beloved Shariif Canbe or Baadiyow win have a chance on the presidency. 4.5 rules.

Abwaan wants Galaydh win the speaker post because he wants Duke's folks to lose the top 2 posts. more than he wants his clan to win it :)

Ka kala taga meesha. Sheekada ah ninkaan taageerayo isku qabiil ma nihin ha gadanina. If you support someone because his winning is going to benefit somebody from your clan, you are still a clanist :) Meesha ciyaal miyaa joogo.. wax kasta waan u jeednaa

P.s. I listened to this Jawari dude's lecture at the parliament, I have to say I wasn't really impressed. "I didn't prepare to present barnaamikeyga" he uttered when he was asked to present his speech. And Galaydh didn't talk well either. He seemed too angry somewhat.

P.s.s. It is really Galaydh vs Jawaari now. We will know in hours.