Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

A man from Somaliland is running for the TOP POST - pRESIDEnCY

Tallaabo;860230 wrote:
^^ Somaliland's major clan would not be small if the former Republic is reunified. Hargeisa alone unlike Puntland's villages boasts more than a million inhabitants. And economically, Mogadishu would be at our mercy too. Our much sought after tax revenues would translate to power. But we do not want a clan tug of war all over again, let them keep all their political posts till the end of time.

These tuulos you speak off are political and economially superior to hargeysa, just the port of bosaso generates roughly the same as the somaliland economy. Bad mouthing is going to change the reality on the ground. Its good to see reer waqoyi getting back into the political system, I never liked how they have been on the bench for most of somalias recent history. Perhabs after Abdiwelis 2 terms we will see a waqoyi president.;)

Tallaabo   

*Ibtisam;860237 wrote:
Oh the big bad Sheeko. Alright then. you need to take some gaint tallaabo into reality my friend. Somaliland version of not settling for sheek ciyaal is going at it alone- its the only way they can have a piece of the pie without all the chest beating of the clan system. Of course Somaliland and Somalilanders know that and only deluded ones waste money and time trying to compete for presidency and speaker in the Xamar.
:D

Although succession gets rid of much of the competition for Somaliland's major clans, its not of course the real reason why we had taken our own separate political path.

Tallaabo   

Sulleiman The Great;860243 wrote:
These tuulos you speak off are political and economially superior to hargeysa, just the port of bosaso generates roughly the same as the somaliland economy. Bad mouthing is going to change the reality on the ground. Its good to see reer waqoyi getting back into the political system, I never liked how they have been on the bench for most of somalias recent history. Perhabs after Abdiwelis 2 terms we will see a waqoyi president.
;)

No I do not like to bad mouth Puntland, I have no reason for doing that. That comment was just a trick to get your lot shouting.:D

This discussion is a complete waste of all of your time, mark my words, this new government will fail, I promise this. This new governmental scheme is flawed at the core because of the qabilist essence of everything here. Maybe Turkey should take over and isticmaar Somalia for a little while and get things in order.

Daqane   
what do you expect BNS what has 21 years reinforced except that qabiil is everything? All somalis want is it to be in terms other than the bulllet.