Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

FAARAX MACALLIN on Zenawi's Passing

A_Khadar   

^^ Awoowe, states are just bigger shop nothing different if you look at it closely. From small shop to big state, functionality is the same but the tasks and their sizes are different. Even my own house functions like a state.:D beside the jokes, having said that, understand if things get really so bad like the man in judge was seriously ill and remained on his death bed, priority shifted and some of the less important tasks were ignored in the meantime.. I believe that is exactly what has happened here unless it's out of the blue co-incident. Since that midget remained on his hosp bed, things changed for Somalia towards to progressing. No more too much bickering except few here and there and even Somaliland was able to sit with her sister Somalia and had some sweet tea together.

NGONGE   

^^ I see you have not been exposed to the amazing world of red tape.

The changes in Somalia took place whilst the guy was fit and healthy. Was it his body double that attended the London Conference? :D

A_Khadar   

Africa has no red tapes, you’re mixing it with West.. The place is Africa man. You're right he was there in London conf and his bosses were chairing it, but the man had his evil plans to undermine, this is my conspiracy believe and I have many tangible supports.. Dhalintii are gone, soon his forces will vacate the parts they are in Somalia, and Somalia will have a strong and functioning gov IA....

NGONGE   

^^ His government had it and they still do, until a new leader is chosen. But it's not just them, it's every country in that region. This is politics, saaxib. Africa or South America. Wax fahan dee.

The London Conference, the Kampala Accord (notice the name of the place) and the Istanbul thing were all done way before the man disapeard. The UN approving 17 thousand more soldiers also happend whilst he was there and healthy. You place too much power on Ethiopia and its meddling in Somalia. Don't be simple dee.

A_Khadar   

I am not placing too much power on Ethio or specifically Malez, but the man was empowered by powerful world nations, EU and US and he has done well to his advantage which was furthering somalia's conflict. The man may not had a lot power, but enough to give orders to all Somalis regardless using the delegated job of Somalia's matters. He didn't only do what he was asked by his bosses but in addition what his interest was in conjunction. Remember his mouse and cat chase where he pulled his army from towns and AS re-took over for no apparent reasons. The man know Somalis clan system and he used by making enemy for one and against other. Tell me that he wasn’t the boss of s/l, p/l, galmudug, AWJ, Shariifs/TFG and warlords?

NGONGE   

^^ I don't deny any of what you say there, I question the crazy power you give him. Though I understand how it easy it is to place the blame on one man and one country.

Taleexi   

Overall, FM has made some political gaffes but many times have stated clearly his true intentions about Zenawi irrespective of Zenawi's status, dead or alive therefore, the guy appears to be the best among his peers who came out so far ee ooyayey tolow maxay ugu ooyi waayeen dadkii abaaruhu wax yeeleeyeen - Kudos to FM.