Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Live and Let Live

Nur, just as expected. You are so predictable.

Secondly, this isn't about you and those that took the attack mode on you, this is about a member of this forum who feels that another member went out of line and it should be cleaned up. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to tell stories. I knew you would never turn your back on your right hand man, and therefore won't be censoring him.

This goes back to some other thread were I was a silent reader (Islam section) and both you and Socod took the attack mode on a female member and the way it all started was, with a simple question.

A question you never had the answer for, therefore, who but saved the day? Your sheikh Sharif of SOL with a low blow on his part, yet again.

So, excuse me for not buying into I was victimized speech, and so will you.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Nur, just as expected. You are so predictable.

Secondly, this isn't about you and those that took the attack mode on you, this is about a member of this forum who feels that another member went out of line and it should be cleaned up. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to tell stories. I knew you would never turn your back on your right hand man, and therefore won't be censoring him.

This goes back to some other thread were I was a silent reader (Islam section) and both you and Socod took the attack mode on a female member and the way it all started was, with a simple question.

A question you never had the answer for, therefore, who but saved the day? Your sheikh Sharif of SOL with a low blow on his part, yet again.

So, excuse me for not buying into I was victimized speech, and so will you.

I think you should be banned from the whole site, since you are a bad example to our decent somali girls.

the only rehabilitation that can safe you from this obsenity is to marry a good shiekh, like sh. Nur of Somalionline.com!

You must work hard to get on his side and make yourself a gift to him on the eve of this coming Eid Mubaarak. I am sure he will rescue you, insha-Allah.

The best advise I ever give to a girl, indeed!

smile.gif

loooooooool!! come again homie...! u damn right!!

xalimooos like should be spanked really hard!!

yo gal, this aint your nigga boyz who like gonna kiss your behind. This is tough love..and remember we still love yah and come back any time u wanna convert back 4 real.

well come to faarax world!!

clap clap... for Mr Alle-Ubaahne

Rudy, incase you haven't noticed, on your 2 previous posts, I tuned you out, and I will do just the same for this occasion. After all, you are LayZie's lil puppy.

Ubax-baane, abaayo, I agree with you, but I think you and I should both be banned.

I did already talk about wanting to get with the REAL sheikh sharif from ICU, if he was single. I think we could make the most powerful muslim couple and take the world by storm, so until sheikh sharif becomes single, I shall stay away from all mujahidiin wanna be's.