Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Hello all

wyre   

Showqi;858717 wrote:
Welcome back
Xaaji Wyre
, ilaahay ha kaa abaal mariyo ducada aad xajka nooga soo duceysay kuligeen hadaanu nahay reer SOL. Adigana waxaanu illaahay kaaga baryeynaa in uu ku caafiyo aamiin. Waxba ha soo deg degin sxb! ee bal arinta arooskaaga iyo howlaha qoyskaaga si fiican uga soo bax oo illaahay ha kula garab galo. Insha'allah markaat honeymoon-kaaga ka soo noqoto ayeynu wadda sheekeysan doonaa.

Thanks Sxb Qaali

wyre   

My Don't Inter-marry Sxb, We Really Hate That Kind Of Marriage, How Can You Marry You mom/dad's Brother/Siter's Daughter "Uffff"

Aaliyyah   

aww you made Dua for us. How sweet and generous of you walaal. Waad ku mahadsantahay.

Hope for you a speedy recovery. And may Allah swt grant you a blessed marriage as well as happiness in this life and the here-after.

Eid Mubarak too. Taqabalalaahu mina wa minkum.

Aaliyyah   

wyre;860827 wrote:
My Don't Inter-marry Sxb, We Really Hate That Kind Of Marriage, How Can You Marry You mom/dad's Brother/Siter's Daughter "Uffff"

There is nothing uff about marrying your own cousin. Islamically it is permissible. Lets not mix culture and religion here. Although I am on the same page as you and that I don't recommend it. As they say "too many fish in the sea".

wyre   

Am Ok Alxamdulillah Blue, Thank You

Aaliyah, i Know ilaah baa banneeyay laakiin iyadoo saas ay tahay waa wax ceeb ah inaad ka guursato ehelka sow ma ahan, ma diidani aniga balse ma jecli, familkeennana iskumaba soo laabtaan, thanks to GOD

Malika   

^Masha'allah, kijana - May Allah continue to bless you with faith, love and kindness - indeed, those are secret weapons Allah bestows upon us to conquer all sort for ourselves and others in this duniya.

Thanks for remembering us.[very touching]

ps. May Allah bless your forcoming marriage - May the marriage be a source of untold blessings,happiness and joy!...Amiiiiiiiin

Aaliyyah   

Wyre waa caadi hadadan jecleen, anba ma jecli. Laakin ceeb ma aha, oo wax ilaahay baneeyey ceeb maba noqon karo.

With that being said, I am glad that you recovered. Wishing you a happy marriage once again. Isku waara ubada wacana hela.

Maaddeey   

^Aamiin,

wyre, qalad weyn baad gashay in kunta laa tadrii fatilka musiibatun, wa in kunta tadrii falmusiibatu acthamu!.

Ps. Axabbak Allaah alathii axbabtanii fiih.