Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Farmaajo Invites War veterans for Afur

Musharaxa Maxamed Cabdulaahi Farmaajo oo caawa afur u sameeyay ciidamadii naafada xooga Dalka soomaaliyeed kuwaasi oo Ku Naafoobay dagaaladii Soomaaliya iyo Ethiopia 77

afurka kadib Mr Farmajo oo Saaxaafada la hadlay ayaa waxaa uu sheegay in ciidamada naafada ay xaquuq gooni ah Ku Leeyihiin dalka waxaa uu sheegay in hadii uu ku guuleeysto xilka madaxtinimo ee Somalia ay ciidamadaasi helidoonaan xaquuqdi ay lahaayeen asagoona intaasi raaciyay in uu ku kalsoon yahay doorashada uu galayo beesha caalamkana ay ogtahay soomaalida waxa ay rabto iyo cida waxqabaneeyso.

musharaxa Farmaajo ayaa maalmo kahor soo gaaray magaalada Muqdisho iyadoona ay soo dhaweyeen dadweyne aad ufara badan kuwaasi oo tageeraya musharaxa u taagan xilka madaxtinimo ee soomaliya.

As much I admire his obvious leadership , not in million years he will become president or near again .

Mark my words. The leaders in Somalia the Amisom don't want the madness to stop so are the corrupt politicians and

moryaanta in military uniforms.

This man has something they don't want, he wants to lead his country with dignity and honesty.

As long the Ratio is more like the ignorance is out numbering the knowledgable once, we will never have peace

Dabrow   

While others are busy collecting funds to bribe the parlament Farmaajo is showing that he cares about the people, thats why he is popular. The next 4 years will defy the future of the country, Somalia is desperate in need of Farmaajo

Aaliyyah   

walaalkis;857236 wrote:
As much I admire his obvious leadership , not in million years he will become president or near again .

Mark my words. The leaders in Somalia the Amisom don't want the madness to stop so are the corrupt politicians and

moryaanta in military uniforms.

This man has something they don't want, he wants to lead his country with dignity and honesty.

As long the Ratio is more like the ignorance is out numbering the knowledgable once, we will never have peace

Waa runtaa walaal, that is the harsh reality.

Well done to mr Farmaajo. He is showing again and yet again that he is a competent leader and what Somalia needs today.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;857544 wrote:
Mr Farmaajo is a man with integrity unlike your adeer Mr.Faroole.

Shhhhhh, it was a joke but if I was to tell the joke about your adeer Galayr it wouldn't be a joke would it? It would be the truth. :D

Aaliyyah   

Adeerka ma gaadhayo waligii Professor Cali Khalif, ee aduu iyo wixi kula caqli ah iskaga qarwa :)..

Professor iyo taxi driver horta mala is barbar dhigi kara waa suaale.