Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Galgala News: Xaglatoosiye oo baneeyey wadadii uu garan waayey Galeyr

Liibaan   

General Duke;857508 wrote:
Yup, the same Liibaan who used to paste pictures of Xaglatosiye at parties is now attacking him.. ..When did he become enemy number one?

XaglaToosiye is internal Khaatumo issue, you need to understand Xaglatoosiye is one man like Abdulahi Yusuf or Jama Cali Jama.

A_Khadar   

General Duke;857507 wrote:
A_Khadar is insulting, attacking Xaglatosiye and GD is saying hold on a minute. Thats the sub, sub, sub clan divisiveness of A_Khadar..
:D

Try this again mate.. Sub, sub ,clans and kin’s are your expertise.. Only if you were knew who close to me, you won't write that up..

BTW, where did I insult XT? Aren't you fasting? Do you make stuff up or what? My position of XT is clear that he is done well during SSC, now he is not aligned with Khatumo so he isn't representing the interest of Khatumo. However, I don't think you care much XT but currently all you see is Ali Khalif is a threat to your cousin Gaas's dream of becoming president/PM..

Liibaan   

General Duke;857513 wrote:
Liibaan, we are not talking about Tuur or Abdullahi. You was a supporter of Xaglatosiye a few months ago and now are insulting him.

Stop the lies, I never insulted Adeer Xaglatoosiye, I still think the first president of SSC/KHaatumo Xaglatoosiye is good man. But, I admit Xaglatoosiye made mistake by not accepting the decision of the majority of KHaatumo people. Even your idol AUN Abdulahi Yusuf made big mistake by inviting the Ethiopian troops inside Somalia.

Acording to Faroole and many Puntlanders Xagalatoosiye and all SSC/KHaatumo supporters are enemies and argagaxiso.

General Duke;857513 wrote:
Clan is like an onion lad, you are just peeling layers, now you are dividing your own sub clan. Disgusting..Also this is not 1994 & 2001, its blody 2012 and you should have learned from the past...

The only one who is trying very hard to divide KHaatumo people and Somali people in general is Faroole, and he failed.

Alhamdulilaah, KHaatumo people are united now.

Somalia   

Liibaan cuqdada xagee baa ka keentey, it is engulfing many people of the region, no one has divided you, you divided yourself and till this day you are divided.

Remember SL is not occupying Laascaanood, it's your own who chose Somaliland instead, and that is the reason you do not talk about Laascaanood. I have yet to see a "Khaatumite" speak about that but only of Taleex and Buhoodle. The truth is the people of Laascaanood like Somaliland because of stability for them that allows development, people want development, and Puntland was not able to offer stability, SL seized on that.

What a shame!

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;857515 wrote:
Try this again mate.. Sub, sub ,clans and kin’s are your expertise.. Only if you were knew who close to me, you won't write that up..

BTW, where did I insult XT? Aren't you fasting? Do you make stuff up or what? My position of XT is clear that he is done well during SSC, now he is not aligned with Khatumo so he isn't representing the interest of Khatumo. However, I don't think you care much XT but currently all you see is Ali Khalif is a threat to your cousin Gaas's dream of becoming president/PM..

Kursi is everything for some. :D

'Liibaan';857517 wrote:
Stop the lies, I never insulted Adeer Xaglatoosiye, . Even your idol Abdulahi Yusuf made big mistake by inviting the Ethiopian troops inside Somalia.

Acording to Faroole and many Puntlanders Xagalatoosiye and all SSC/KHaatumo supporters are enemies and argagaxiso.

The only one who is trying very hard to divide KHaatumo people and Somali people in general is Faroole. Alhamdulilaah he failed.

Adeer calm down, you seem to be confused and ill prepared for this political spinning. Khatuumo’s failure has resulted in Xagla going to Garowe first, he was welcomed and then Hargaysa without setting a foot in Taleex which is between those two Cities.

Adeer why did you change your mind on the “great savior” Xaglatosiye, why are your websites calling him Cadowtosiye now?

Also did you forget that Xaglatosiye’s boys at Kashale.com taped bafoon Galayr on the telephone attacking not only Faroole and the admin but the people of Puntland. A man who cannot even respect his in-laws is the one you hero worship. Give us a break lad.

Liibaan   

Somalia;857519 wrote:
Liibaan cuqdada xagee baa ka keentey, it is engulfing many people of the region, no one has divided you, you divided yourself and till this day you are divided.

Mr. Puntland, It is you who is suffering from Cuqdad and cadaawad. You insult KHaatumo people everytime in this forums, your hate for KHaatumo people has no limit. Alhamdulilaah, KHaatumo people are united today, and your warlord Faroole is sad, he can't stand to see United KHaatumo State of Somalia.

A_Khadar;857515 wrote:

Adeer, its evident that clan is what motivates you. For example the Khaatumo you support claims, the whole of SSC yet is made up of your sub clan and no one else. This fallacy you support wholeheartedly, because of your utter blindness to sub clan nonsense. Thus it’s quite easy to deduce that your new found hate for Xaglatosiye is driven by sub, sub, sub clan and nothing else. Even Xagla is pissed because he feels his own former supporters betrayed him for sub clan reasons. His oponents were from a bigger sub groups I guess...

As for Ali Khalif Galayr a man who insults his own in-laws. Not much of a person really to waste my time on...:D

Somalia   

'Liibaan';857524 wrote:
Mr. Puntland, It is you who is suffering from Cuqdad and cadaawad. You insult KHaatumo people everytime in this forums, your hate for KHaatumo people has no limit. Alhamdulilaah, KHaatumo people are united today, and your warlord Faroole is sad to United KHaatumo.

No, I insult Khaatumo movement like yourself, not the people, get a grip, my own family members are from the region. But your kind are troublesome.

Liibaan   

General Duke;857522 wrote:
Adeer calm down, you seem to be confused and ill prepared for this political spinning. Khatuumo’s failure has resulted in Xagla going to Garowe first, he was welcomed and then Hargaysa without setting a foot in Taleex which is between those two Cities.

Adeer why did you change your mind on the “great savior” Xaglatosiye, why are your websites calling him
Cadowtosiye
now?

Also did you forget that Xaglatosiye’s boys at Kashale.com taped bafoon Galayr on the telephone attacking not only Faroole and the admin but the people of Puntland. A man who cannot even respect his in-laws is the one you hero worship. Give us a break lad.

Adeer, its evident that clan is what motivates you. For example the Khaatumo you support claims, the whole of SSC yet is made up of your sub clan and no one else. This fallacy you support wholeheartedly, because of your utter blindness to sub clan nonsense. Thus it’s quite easy to deduce that your new found hate for Xaglatosiye is driven by sub, sub, sub clan and nothing else. Even Xagla is pissed because he feels his own former supporters betrayed him for sub clan reasons. His oponents were from a bigger sub groups I guess...

As for Ali Khalif Galayr a man who insults his own in-laws. Not much of a person really to waste my time on...

You need to mind your business, and don't get mad, if KHaatumo/SSC people don't want anything to do with Warlord Faroole and his piracy business.

'Liibaan';857514 wrote:
XaglaToosiye is internal Khaatumo issue, you need to understand Xaglatoosiye is one man like Abdulahi Yusuf or Jama Cali Jama.

But Xaglatosiyo was the man who was shunned so badly he started sleeping with the enemy. Look the bones you & A_Khadar have been parading were killed according to you by the SNM militia. Now Xaglatosiye is working with the same militia..

'Liibaan';857527 wrote:
You need to mind your business, and don't get mad, if KHaatumo/SSC people don't want anything to do with Warlord Faroole and his piracy business.

lol:D Liibaan is getting upset now that he ran out of facts. Adeer Faroole and the State have no interest in occupaying you. It is the SNM militia that currently occupies LA, and has according to you killed the bones you have been showing on this very thread.

Yet you are upset at others and cower against these people. Pathetic is what your cause has become. Even the Xaglatosiye has given up and ran to the enemy...

A_Khadar   

General Duke;857522 wrote:

Adeer why did you change your mind on the “great savior” Xaglatosiye, why are your websites calling him
Cadowtosiye
now?

I am not prepared but you're when you just posted that I insult XT and defend Galaydh, tell me who is not prepared and confused?

You act like you know how to spin, but sadly you're not if you're asking me why XT didn't go to Taleex. All i see from you is your defense for XT is just because Galeydh is a threat to your cousins Gaas and the mad Imaan's agenda.

Cadowtosiye
now?

Adeer if you do your support on the mere bases of clan, I am not. I still support SSC/Khatumo. Xaglo is a person, he done well and he is no longer in a position. I am supporting Khatumo's interest which is it needs to stand itself without you and the secessionists. If that is the reason you're insulting Galeydh, too bad.

Talking about lack of respect of in-laws..

Why don't you respect Galeydh since he is your inlaws as well. Respect is two way and it comes when you respect the person. You and your uncles from in Yey(AUN) never respected the man who is the father of their nephews and nieces so I see you expecting a respect from him an odd..

A_Khadar   

General Duke;857528 wrote:
But Xaglatosiyo was the man who was shunned so badly he started sleeping with the enemy. Look the bones you & A_Khadar have been parading were killed according to you by the SNM militia. Now Xaglatosiye is working with the same militia..

Is this how spin? You're so confused. Hope you didn't hear bad news about your cousin Gaas loosing the chance..

Carafaat   

General Duke's divide and rule tactic failed. He doesn't understand Khaatumo is bigger then merely securing a 'kursi. It's about the common interest of beesha, rather then the ambition of one man. :D