Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Sharif Ahmed called to Addis Ababa, by who?

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa goor dhow u duulay magaalada Addis Ababa ee xarunta wadanka Ethiopia, halkaasi oo looga yeeray.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in safarka Madaxweyne Shariif uu salka ku haayo qilaaf soo kala dhexgalay asaga iyo waliba madaxda kale eek a mid ah saxiixayaasha Road map-ka.

Waxaa la sheegayaa in ay kulan ku yeelan doonaan xubnahaan Magaalada Addis Ababa isla markaana ay ka hadli doonaan arimo badan oo ay qayb ka tahay xaalada wadanka.

Maalmihii ugu danbeeyay ayaa soo baxayay qilaaf u dhaxeeyay madaxda dowlada Soomaaliya gaar ahaan madaxweynaha iyo waliba Raysal wasaaraha, oo haatan dhamaantoodba kuwo kuwo musharixiin ah.

Safarkaan ayaa wuxuu ku soo adayaa xili waqtiga doorashada madaxweynenimo loogu talagalay in ay dhacdo ay ka harsantahay waqtiyar

Duke ma lays indho tiraa? saxiixayaasha dhan baa la yiri kaalaya day hada imaada, so ****** leaders xabashi injireey aa ''heshiineyso'' madaxda wadanka, ceeb hadii loo dhiman lahaa dad baa waa hore qabri ku jiri lahaay

Oba, I have not heard of anyone else leaving the country or going to a meeting. It is telling that Sharif Ahmed is the one flying out to Addis. Also I don't think it's Xabashi they have their own issues with Melez missing, who called him.

Jacpher   

Perhaps, no one called him but he's gone there to perform his yearly tawaaf on his masters' deathbed?? Joke aside, don't all the candidates look to Addis for guidance? Isn't Addis where the script of this soon to be released movie is written and handed over to the actors in Somalia? May be Sharif goes to Addis to rehearse his lines.

Again it's no more than a soundbite to explain away the sudden departure of Sharif Ahmed. Much like him naming his own districts without following the law. He has been acting irrationally lately....:D

Jacphar it's not that simple. The powers that be US and members of the security council are based in Nairobi & Addis and thus force everyone including old sick Melez to play the tune that is set from the West.

Coming back to our own election/selection, we have everyone coming into Mogadishu and Sharif Ahmed flaying out...?

General Duke;856825 wrote:
Again it's no more than a soundbite to explain away the sudden departure of Sharif Ahmed. Much like him naming his own districts without following the law. He has been acting irrationally lately....
:D

Duke if you are so secure that Gaas will become the president why are you constantly talking about shariifka, it seems to me you dont have that much confidence with mr Gaas. Act more like Mooge the guy support his guy without attacking other candidates, kudos to him

Oba, I am not sure why you are acting so defensive? The sharif is acting strange of late, and that is all I have reported....:D

Now compose yourself lad, this is getting interesting...:D

lool sxb im not defensive walahi waxaan ka yaabay how many thread/posts you have made about shariifka it seems that he is mr Gaas biggest caqabad the way your acting, for me im cool im very confidant with my candidate Dr, Baadiyow

Your candidate is the Sharif at least don't desert him on his final hour. You will look like a weak supporter of the man and one without any conviction. So again don't lose your cool man, Sharif is in for some real thrashing regardless of how he fares in the election...:D

Jacpher   

General Duke;856827 wrote:
Jacphar it's not that simple. The powers that be US and members of the security council are based in Nairobi & Addis and thus force everyone including old sick Melez to play the tune that is set from the West.

Coming back to our own election/selection, we have everyone coming into Mogadishu and Sharif Ahmed flaying out...?

But you're gotta admit all those auditioning in this play, whoever can bend over the fastest is gonna get casted for the role of president.