Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Congratulating Caydiid

Somalia   

Well said Xaaji Xunjuf!

Indeed Abdullahi Yusuf went to him in 1991 and said lets make a government and he turned him down, and look what happened to the country as a result. We could have ended this in 1991.

Thanks for bringing that up that's a crucial point here, it indeed does show the larger picture, but larger picture you mean the relationship between your north and his south however that is irrelevant to whether or not to where the discussion has turned.

Maaddeey   

Ilmihii 'hayeey Caydiid' lagu seexin jiray maa war kale maqlaayo hee?.

Somalia, it was 95 not 91, adeer markaas lee xabi xabashi laga soo daayey!, the irony is dadkii xabiskaas dheer geliyey (dalkooda) aa haddana madaxtooyada (dalkiisa) u sheegaayey waqtiga uu bixi karo iyo waqtiguusan bixi karin!.

Somalia   

You are right, but today we are not at Ethiopian or not, it is a widely accepted fact that they are needed in several parts of the country to counter Al-Shabaab, we've moved beyond that, I mean Sheikh Shariif who was fighting it has now realised the 'greater picture' as Xaaji puts it.

Wadani   

Somalia;856999 wrote:
No actually no one cares what your version of history is, you ruined our country with these men, you were the wholesale producers,
that's why your whole clan, if you mention the name it has a negative connotation like a barbaric undertone.

The same with this man's name. So history is already written, but to try and drag down the rest of us with your ilk is just laughable.

I'm not from Caydiids clan.

Somalia   

Lol sure, now he's dividing them up, haven't you been through enough division and more unity needed?

But still it doesn't matter, what I said rings through.

Raamsade   

Poor Somalia is losing the plot. Waryaa Somalia, take a chill pill kiddo and go out and get some fresh air. And while you're at it find a pretty ankles that will let you murmur sweet things into her ears. What on God's green earth is a kid like you doing conversing about dead men who don't even know about your existence? Walaahi if it was up to me I'd ban anyone under 40 from politics forum. This forum should be the exclusive preserve of geriatrics like me whose arthritis ridden bones squeak everytime I type.

Somalia   

What a strange person you are, do people have to know the person to discuss their legacy?

I will contact the admin and tell him to add this rule to his FORUM. :D