Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

SNM attacks buuhoodle.

Abdul   

peasant;855263 wrote:
^ Sharif will appreciate fresh pair of undies:D

I hope you will have enough insults left after AAug 20 when your cousin Gas goes back to US to reclaim his old part time job and uncle faroole will keep himself busy looking for oil in a well full of water.

Nudawn   

Somalia;855257 wrote:
Been baad sheegtay in Ramadan, adiga oo sooman (I hope). Galgala hosted Al-Shabaab who even endorsed Al Qaeda, even Maakhir community rejected them and their ideology, I am glad you welcome them though.

Goldogob is part and parcel of Puntland, do not even mention them in the same sentence as your Kastuumo kind, waa dad rag ah, who defend their territory from the most battle hardened men in Central Somalia, you are not even in the same league!

Ras Caseyr "capital" Bargaal celebrating 14 year anniversary of Puntland;

DSC01082-728150.JPG

baargaal71.jpg

baargaal.jpg

You would think a kid from Galkacio the murder and rape capital of central Somalia would have something more neutral to say About other regions of Somalia. Puntland being the pirate infested region that it is, with it's Numerous tribal problems, you kids would rather discuss issues that don't pertain to you.

Somalia   

Actually Puntland has less pirates than areas such as Galmudug according to reports by US Senators themselves, but no, don't let that stop you, I'd call you a Neanderthal if I didn't think you were less than that eh :eek:

And yes the issue does pertain me when it talks about the relationship between those two particular regions, go back to lurking in the shadows.

Nudawn   

Focus on the rape, kidnap and murder capital of central Somalia and focus less on what rich US senators with oil interests have to say to downplay a very serious situation in your part of the country young buck.

Somalia   

Sure, rape and killing is more prevalent in Central Somalia than your ends where fighting ACTUALLY takes place, the logic is unfounded here. :eek:

Too far in mate.

220px-Q_Tips_plain_BG.jpg

Nudawn   

Plus I never said it was more prevelant young buck all I said was galkacio a town u come from is the murder and rape capital of central Somalia. Who needs the cotton tips?

Somalia   

You're from Jubboyinka or "related areas" I've seen the threads you view and the comments you make, like Haatu who funny enough claimed no fighting has taken place in his village, will you make the same claim?

Did the Q-tip go too far in? Gaalkacyo is the rape and murder town sure, we will all believe that. I wonder how many rapes took place just now man.

Nudawn   

junboyinka or related areas??? Lool and you've come to that conclusion because of the topics ive commented on. Apparently I'm the Neanderthal here lol

Somalia   

Don't lie, it's Ramadan, I like how you don't deny it but refer to me as a Neanderthal, Nudawn it's ok, don't worry, Gaalkacyo is the murder AND rape capital here, you are all safe!

21008b24_Q-Tips-Cotton-Tip-Applicator-18

Don't use laughter as a defence mechanism, it's plain pathetic.

Nudawn   

Take it easy my young grass hopper, I couldn't be more relaxed right now and the laughter is genuin. Only defense mechanism I see is your sudden regression in behavior. Your counter was an example of your many reversions To immature Patterns of behavior.

Somalia   

Beautiful, beautiful I say, gov'nor, mind you, why divert attention from my brilliant precision labelling, what a move I made, and what a pity response!

I expected more! So my friend, how peaceful is it compared to Gaalkacyo, the apparent RAPE capital, do you know this from personal experience?

Eebboow yaab ahaa. Waxaaba la isku caaynayaa as though two opposite poles, two complete spheres dad kasoo kala jeedo and not dusty towns in same gobolo. Soomaali intee ku jiraan kuwaan kor ku daac daacsanaayo horumarka dalkeena aad u adagyahay.

Somalia   

Go make another case against oil exploration or something, horumar kulahaa, you are number 1 against development. --->