Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Even Dayniile.com admits Sharif ran out not to liberate SOOL from Siilanyu...

Liibaan   

General Duke;854974 wrote:

Sharif Ahmed is a big supporter of Khatumo cause.

At least, Sheikh Shariif recognized KHaatumo State of Somalia. Sh. Shariif support KHaatumo political and traditional leaders to select their representatives in Somali Parliament. Sh. Shariif said " I welcome KHaatumo People and all somali people"

I am not sure why my brothers from SSC are all angry now? ....:D Adeer Khatumo has liberated 5 Mp's from Faroole...:D however it is et to liberate Sool from Siilanyu. The irony of it all.

A/Khadar I won't call you any names lad. Cause you are burning inside. I hope one day you get better leaders than Kayse Abdi & Ali I stole a million Galayr..:D

Mooge   

galeyr supporters insult bay kaga dambaysay. shame.

farole got 40% of mps from ssc. i think he should not have given the extra seat to elders. i would have liked 50/50 but sometimes we have to let go.

A_Khadar   

^^ It's ramadan, I didn't meant to call you for names, so first forgive me.. Secondly, what pisses me off more than anything is when you sugercoat Faroole's backstab and make it look like he is helping Khatumo. Khatumo has an open war with seccessionists but the worst is the man acting he is your brother and continue backstabbing you that is what Faroole is exactly doing.. And he isn't only doing by talking but by action as well.. Talking about better leader, but tell me your leader is Faroole so according to you he is a good leader? :D

A_Khadar   

Mooge;855102 wrote:
galeyr supporters insult bay kaga dambaysay. shame.

farole got 40% of mps from ssc. i think he should not have given the extra seat to elders. i would have liked 50/50 but sometimes we have to let go.

This war isn't over yet, so don't celeberate too early.. It will be a bad end story to see you disappeared when things become different than this way you are thinking now it's.

Somalia   

I don't know why Khaatumo movement's people are crying, I mean do you think you represent everyone in this divided regio, you remember some are in Garowe and now some in Hargeisa, they need their seats and don't believe in your hostile isolationism.

A_Khadar, my brother you are forgiven. I was taken a back by your outburst. I am just baffled by Sharif Ahmed & A/Karin Jama's whole game of making his issue that of SSC. Sharif ran out because he did not get his way with the electoral commission and nothing else.

That was my argument here. It's not about Faroole nor doni even react to all the ****** attacks on Faroole. The issue is when a whole noble clan like the SSC one is being used as a tool by a third rate politician like Sharif...

A_Khadar   

I don't understand Faroole's issue when this entire clan's Garaads are in Mogadishu and want have the right to name their PMs.

I don't believe this is a Faroole issue. There are divisions and some elders depend on his support. If heroes not speak up for them when they need him then he loses. That's why it was important to have had a real well thought steps towards unity.

It's easy to balmy Faroole & ignore the deep seated division which was caused by politicians looking for money.

Mooge   

khadar, have you ever asked yourself the anger and attacks faroole face if he didn't fight for his people and respect the wishes of people living all the way to Tukaraq and xalin and part of taleex and parts of boocame who support Puntland?? what will the vice president of puntland say to faroole if he didn't fight for their cause at roadmap? sometimes i think you guys are like little kids who don't understand the issue. don't you know there are whole sub clans who support faroole? their leaders are in garowe running the government. i think wad is yelyelaysan. you can't be serious. this is bad.

A_Khadar   

Mooge, you just bring a meaningless argument here.. It's obivous what the people support and where their ismis are currently so let us not waist ink and energy with that. Bring some other argument that is a bit reasonable..

A_Khadar   

General Duke;855123 wrote:
I don't believe this is a Faroole issue. There are divisions and some elders depend on his support. If heroes not speak up for them when they need him then he loses. That's why it was important to have had a real well thought steps towards unity.

It's easy to balmy Faroole & ignore the deep seated division which was caused by politicians looking for money.

Really? The execuse of Khatumo division is way passed. You know the two elders with Faroole neither is "Soo jirin ismir" where one of them is not even an ismi and the other was sacked by his cuqaale. Please rest this once and admit the merre gready of Faroole....