Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

History was made! The British press on Mo Farah's win.

Abwaan   

Qofkii Soomaalinnimadiisu shaki kaga jirtey, kii cid fulaan u saarin lahaa amase tuulo hebla waxaasoo dhan iska illoow the man himself ayaa ka hadlay waxa uu yahay, inuu yahay nin Soomaali ah, Soomaalina u dhexeeya, guushiisa iyo farxaddana la wadaagaya Soomaali oo dhan iyo inta afka Soomaaliga ku hadasha dunida meel walba ee ay joogaan, islamarkaana diyaar u ah intii uu awoodo uu garab siiyo dhallinyarada Soomaaliyeed ee orodka danaynaysa, watch here:

Wadani   

I dont understand abwaans point either. But it's not only him, ive seen quit a few people who are surprised when somalilanders express their soomaalinimo, as if it was in question in the first place. People still don't seem to understand that it's only a political divorce between two states, and that the most ardent supporter of Somaliland is still someone ay soomaalinimadu lafta kaga jirto.

Odey   

*Ibtisam;854657 wrote:
The missing headline is: Nick Griffin choked on his dinner when he heard Mo Farah won for Britain.

He has been rushed to hospital. An Asian doctor is treating him.

:D:D:D:D

this picture i like!!!

Buuxo   

I was hoping in the commentary of the actual race,that they would mention his Somali roots. Kudos to the Brother ,DADAALA WA GAARA !

Abwaan   

Wadani;855493 wrote:
I dont understand abwaans point either. But it's not only him, ive seen quit a few people who are surprised when somalilanders express their soomaalinimo, as if it was in question in the first place. People still don't seem to understand that it's only a political divorce between two states, and that the most ardent supporter of Somaliland is still someone ay soomaalinimadu lafta kaga jirto.

Wadani, Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa "farta iyo meesha bugta ayaa is og". Anigu waxaan arkay here and elsewhere dad Mo Farah leh, Soomaali waxba kama oga iyo sidoo kaleba kuwo leh Somalia ma ahan ee waa Lander, I just posted this video to spread his word and for people to respect his wishes.

Blessed   

I think it was Lazy who questioned his Somaliness after she could no longer question his athletic ability. As for the SL - Somalia debate, this sister has summed it up nicely. LOL.