Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Faroole Oo Diyaarsaday Boqol Ergey Iyo Dawladda Somalia Oo Ka Diiday-

Aaliyyah   

Lasanod Online. Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Garoowe,(lasanod Online)- Wararka naga soo gaadhaya Garoowe ayaa sheegaya in madaxtooyada Garoowe ay ku sugan yihiin in ka badan 100 ergay oo Faroole u soo xulay inay uga qeybgalaan shirka ansixinta dastuurka, kuwaasoo la filayey inay saaka u dhoofaan magaalada Muqdisho, hase yeeshee Dawladda Soomaaliya ayaa ka diiday tiradaasi inuu Faroole soo dirsado.

isimada beelaha Puntland ee gobollada Mudug, Bari, Karkaar iyo maamulka Khaatumo state oo ka mid ah odayaasha dhaqanka ee ku sugan Muqdisho ayaa iyagu gudbistay liiska ergooyinka beelahooda, iyagoo cadeeyey in liiska uu soo qoray Faroole uusan metelin beelahooda, islamarkaana beel kasta uu ka masuul yahay isimkeedu.

Magaalada Garoowe waxaa galabta gaadhay Wasiirka Dastuurka SomaaliyaC/raxmaan Xoosh Jibriil, si uu u dhex dhexaadiyo khilaafkan cusub ee ka dhex oogmay DKMG ah iyo maamulka Faroole.

Wararku waxay sheegayaan in diyaarad loogu talagalay inay qaado ergada Garoowe ay haatan taagan tahay garoonka magaalada Garowe, isla markaana DKMG ah ay u sheegtay Faroole inuu diyaarada soo saaro 30 xubnood oo uga qaybgala shirka ansixinta dastuurka.

Copyright © 2012 Lasanod.com

Somalia   

This is a false article, isn't this the same website that pinned qabiil murder by Khaatumo movement on Faroole?

Moryaan elders are hijacking the process, Faroole has every right to speak, they are speaking on manners that do not concern them and they want to take up powers, no way no how I say.

Somalia   

Hadii ii isbaaro uu digteen horumarka Somalia, what does that mean? Lets be fair here, odayaasha dhaqanka have now become moryaan, this is simple the case for many elders nowadays.

okey then what is faroole as i remember when farmaajo got elected faroole said '' dowladda xiriir danbe nagama dhaxeyn doono'' ilaa uu gaas ka yimid markasu is bedelay, marka xaq iyo baadil inaad kala fahmi kartid ayaa la rabaa marka hore, that guy has contributed nothing to Somalia together with fadhiid Caalin,

Somalia   

That's a lie, why are you lying, war beenta maxaa ku fashey, every argument you make against Puntland has been proven to be a lie. Puntland welcomed Farmaajo.

Puntland:- Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa si aad ah u soo dhaweeyay ra`iisal wasaaraha cusub ee Loo Magacaabay Dowladda KMG Soomaaliya, ka dib markii in mudda ah la wada sugayay.

Maxamed Faarax Ciise oo ah wasiiru Dowladaha Maamul Wanaaga Dowlad goboleedka Puntland ayaa si aad ah u soo dhaweeyay Ra`iisal wasaaraha Cusub ee Dowladda KMG Somaliya Loo Sameeyay.

Wasiiru Dowladaha Maamul Wanaaga Dowlad goboleedka Puntland Mr. Maxamed ayaa sheegtay in ka maamul ahaan uu aad u taageersanyahay Ra`iisal wasaaraha cusub ee DKMG Somaliya Mr. Farmaajo.

Farmaajo welcomed this by undercutting Puntland's progress and therefore Puntland was a key player in getting rid of him as he proved useless and in the recent monitoring report shady.

Faroole has done more than Sheikh Shariif, Faroole got rid of 4.5, Faroole has Garowe Principles I and II as his legacy, "Sheikh" Shariif has stealing, giving passports to pirates, flying every day and getting censured by the United Nations, that's what's up.

Somalia   

Sheikh Shariif's thievery

One of the recipients of Omani funds identified by Ambassador Sheikhey was

A.S.M.J General Trading, a company managed by Abbas Sheikh Mohamed ‘Jamalo’

(also spelt Jimale), a Dubai based Kenyan-Somali businessman and close clan relation

of President Sheikh Sharif (******/******/*****/Agoonyar). According to current

and former TFG officials, Abbas routinely advances funds to the TFG, and provides

meticulous accounts when he wants reimbursement.50 One of his primary services has

been the provision of dry food and daily subsistence to the TFG security forces

Some pirates also benefit from the collusion and protection of high-level

government officials. In early April 2012, Malaysian immigration authorities identified

Mohamed Abdi Hassan ‘Afweyne’,9 one of the most notorious and influential leaders of

the Hobyo-Harardheere Piracy Network (HHPN),10 traveling with a Somali ‘diplomatic

passport’ to visit his wife and family living abroad.11 In response to questions about his

diplomatic status and the purpose of his trip Afweyne presented the authorities with an

apparently official document issued by the Director of the TFG Presidency (Chief of Cabinet), Mohamed Moalim Hassan, with knowledge of TFG President Sheikh Sharif

Sheikh Ahmed. The document stated that Afweyne was involved in counter-piracy

activities on behalf of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) for ‘Himan & Heeb’

region.12 Upon his return to Mogadishu a week later, Afweyne was reportedly

summoned to the Presidency. The Monitoring Group has since obtained confirmation of

Afweyne’s status as a TFG ‘diplomat’ and corresponding possession of a diplomatic

passport issued by TFG-officials with the authorization of Somali President Sheikh Sharif

Sheikh Ahmed,13 implying that ‘Afweyne’, enjoys protection from the highest echelons

within the TFG (see also annex 1.2.). The TFG President informed the Monitoring Group

that Afweyne’s diplomatic status was one of several inducements intend to obtain the

dismantling of his pirate network

The Monitoring Group recommends that the Committee consider

censuring President Sharif and Ms. Ossoble for attempting to obstruct the work of

the Monitoring Group.

50. On 24 March 2011, on the instructions of TFG President Sheikh Sharif, two

honorary diplomatic passports were issued to Ahmed Ali Jumale (also spelled Jimale and

Jim’ale) in defiance of sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council, including a travel

ban.110 One of the passports (number D00002847) is valid until 24 March 2016, and the

MG has confirmed that Mr. Jim’ale travelled to Turkey with the Somali president in midAugust 2011

Somalia   

Haye, what has Faroole contributed.

Faroole said no to 4.5, Sheikh Shariif said yes.

Faroole hosted Somali National Consultative Meeting which allowed Garowe Principles and the road map to continue.

This is while Faroole is president of Puntland, not Somalia, where is Sheikh Shariif, was this not his job?

Somalia sheikh shariif waxaa ku eedeyneysid open a new thread, halaga hadlo. so you mean Faroole never said '' farmaajo waa inan la keenay xeradiisa haku ekaato''..

Somalia   

Yes, he said that, so what?

You said Faroole has done nothing, and I proved you wrong. Farmaajo was welcomed by Puntland and Faroole but Farmaajo instead was busy to ruin several programmes run by Puntland, whether it be internal state business or security programmes. At this time Mogadishu was under fire from Al-Shabaab.

So spear me your sermon, we know the facts and they are in. You have an extreme bias against Puntland, at least have facts like people such as Xaaji Xunjuf, he comes with facts you know, I respect that, but you, you are something else even I remember a comment regarding IDPs in Puntland.

That's all I will say!

Sxb i like your stories maalin walba wax cusub baa la alifa, I have nothing against the people of Puntland, will never have, infact i am a puntlander my self since my ayeeyo (maternal side) is from Garacad, what i dont like is Faroole he is a negative qabyaaliste xaasid,,