Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Did you guys know that you can't marry if you have sex together?

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum wa rahmatullaaahi wa barakaatuhu, after that, i think this is the hottest topic in the forum, i just want to tell the brothers and sisters in this forum that such a topic is difficult to discuss even big ulumas cann't agree on it.

so don't be so extreem to your opinion and never use such a words lakum diinikum waliya diin enz.

Secondly everybody should know and believe that allah (S.W.T) forgives every sin as long as the person asked ALLAH (S.W.T)forgiveness (TOWBA) and is not in his last seconds, but the sins are differnt.

1.the right of ALLAH

2. the rights of his slaves (people).

the first one is easier than the last one, because ALLAAH is the richest and he can forgive, can cover enz. but we are poor and we may not forgive particullarly in the the YOWMULQIYAAMA (last day) so, Zina is a one of the IBAAD'S right like killing toturing, stealing enz. and we have to avoid it.

Thirdly, it was narated from IBNUL CABBAAS (R.A) that he told his students that the killer has a TOWBA, but in a one day one man came to his class and asked if the killer has a towba and he replied(R.A) NO, the students surprised and asked IBNUABBAS (R.A)later, you told us that the killer has a towba and tou told the man that he has no TOWBA, HOW? he (R.A) told them that he understood from his eyes that he want to kill someone and i prevented him to do that because if i would say yes he would kill him, so i say NO to stop him doing that.

thats why uluma said the fatwa is depend on the time, place and the person etc.

So, if you're not commited to this sin (ZINA) take the LF fatwa and if u commited take the others fatwa plus REGRET and asking forgiveness for the ones who you committed with, if its possible and doesn't making bigger sin, e.g collapsing of families etc. thats what the uluma said about the TOWBAH from the peoples rights, WALLAHU SUBAXAANUHU WA TACAALAA ACLAM.

WASALAAMU CALAYKUM.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMUSAN DULMIGAAS KA WARRAMA.

Salaamu 3alikum,

Lakkad = Habari yako saxiib ? To answer your Question. Firstly, you must define what is meant by the people of the book? We see that majority of christians and jews are not ahlul kitaab because they do not follow the original scriptures (The Injiil and Torah) they have changed the books and made up their own versions In the case of the christians some 25,000 different versions of the bible such as the King James version amongst others and most jews use the Tarmud (torah changed by their rabis). You know the wall in Jerusalem where the jews bang their heads the jews think this was part of solomon's temple infact it is not it was a temple set up by pagan romans. Suleyman built Masjid Al Aqsa not that fake temple. Therefore, ahlul kitaab women are very few if not non existence whereas Muslim women are abundant infact out number us Muslim men. So Lakkad Insha Allah you will find yourself a pious Muslim woman who is pure.

To answer the question of the topic I like wiil waal am currently conducting research and will get back to you.

W/Salaam

RamSeeS U Joking RiGhT...??

Me my self ask a sheekh about this N he said that It is TRUE..

EVEN IF THE MAN DON´T PRAY HE CAN´T MARRY A MUSLIM SISTER...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FI AMAAN ALLAH

Khayr   

This is an excellent topic that

I back bring back from the archives

cause there are many muslims

who in their love for someone else

decide to some how deconstruct the deen

to confrom with their LOVE and Sentiments.

[/We all do it one way or the other

(trying to fit the deen into our likes and dislikes)