Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

One Lonely Guy

When Jeff Ragsdale went through a difficult break-up last year, he found himself isolated and alone in New York City.

Desperate, he put his phone number on a flier along with a simple message: "If anyone wants to talk about anything, call me." He posted copies all across the city, and waited.

The response was overwhelming, with thousands of calls coming from across the US and around the world.

Jeff and two collaborators then transcribed the conversations, text messages and voice mails, publishing them in Jeff, One Lonely Guy.

Video produced for the BBC by Irina Khokhlov

Video

Yo che...i think the pope gets more rockin than u do....how did this story bounced on your big forehead!! Isnt this what any over 40 yrs old vanilla homie suffers from!!!

Time to jump on that xalimoo boat homie!! & honestly, that boat rocks like hell!! U just need a lot of tough hide!! after that, its smooth sealing.

lol@vanilla homie,

i don't think i'd particularly want to contact che if he posted his number. there is something very unsettling about this demeanor.

Beautiful video with a good message. The man is right about forgiving others no matter what they did to you and that it frees up energy :)

http://youtu.be/-_Tk-KzFv-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

rudy-Diiriye;850187 wrote:
Yo che...i think the pope gets more rockin than u do....how did this story bounced on your big forehead!! Isnt this what any over 40 yrs old vanilla homie suffers from!!!

Time to jump on that xalimoo boat homie!! & honestly, that boat rocks like hell!! U just need a lot of tough hide!! after that, its smooth sealing.

Loool you have a way with words you're a lyrical miracle. I haven't seen you since you made that thread about visiting your family I was starting to think that maybe you got kidnapped by them since you never saw them before lol.