Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Two Indonesian women inherit millions from Saudi husbands

wyre   

Two Indonesian women became millionaires after they inherited SR 26.3 million from their late Saudi husbands.

In one case in Taif, an Indonesian maid who came to Saudi Arabia to work as a domestic helper nearly 11 years ago became a millionaire when her rich Saudi employer married her and left her nearly SR20 million after his death.

Hendrar Pramutyo, spokesman of the Indonesian Embassy, said: "In the second case, an Indonesian woman married to another Saudi national inherited SR6.3 million in Riyadh."

Pramutyo refused to name the two women and share more information about them to protect their security.

He, however, said he was happy to learn about the two lucky women and their sudden change in status because of their newfound wealth.

Referring to the Indonesian maid who married her Saudi employer in Taif, Pramutyo said she worked for the old Saudi man for years before he decided to wed her.

"But the marriage did not last long as the Saudi man died later and he left behind a vast investment empire for his wife and other family members.

“After nearly eight years now, the court decided to sell all his property at the request of his family and it fetched nearly SR300 million, of which the Indonesian woman was granted SR20 million.

"In the Riyadh case, the Indonesian wife inherited SR6.3 million after her Saudi husband died last year."

He pointed out the woman was still living in Riyadh.

"She had no children with her Saudi husband." Pramutyo said the two women had been loyal to their husbands and served their men exemplarily.

Saudi Arabia and Indonesia, which maintain strong political and religious links, have been working to set new terms for hiring maids.

A large number of Indonesian maids are still employed in the Kingdom.

However, as many as 495 Indonesian domestic workers have returned home from Saudi Arabia in the past two months due to disputes with their employers, according to a Foreign Ministry statement published by Indonesian English daily The Jakarta Post.

The report said most of the workers decided to return to Indonesia after they fled from their employers.

i might have to marry the maid too, although she's not too pleasing to the eyes. she lost the house keys today and i'm livid, words cant express how angry i am.

wyre   

Am Really Surprised How Lucky They Are, A Few Years A Go They Came Saudi Arabia As Maids (Khadamas) Only To Earn 300 dollars per Month Or Even Less And Now They Are Going Back Home Carrying A Bag Full Of Money :D :D

Alpha Is The Maid Indonesian :D

They seem like honorable men at least they have married their maids. My friend's cousin who is a Filipino is the mistress of a filthy rich Arab man. She loves the money he spends on her and the allowance he gives her but she can't tolerate his bad odour. I am glad that I don't live in the Middle East imagine as I would probably have spent all my days confined in my house just like brother Wyre:)

Yunis, my friends counsin Besides, I am not acquainted with her.

PS-Do you think you can change your avatar? I don't like seeing that man with the raamo hair. He is scary looking.

Yunis   

Thx for the clarification, GG being my favorite SOL lady, so befriending a Mistress was unsettling.....

As for the Avatar, he has the closest thing to my nappy hair....I see you have issue with jareer now...