Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Prof: Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar oo Maanta isku Soo Sharaxay Xilka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya

Somalia   

Carafaat;849771 wrote:
Who says Farmaajo knew the theory. Have you read his thesis.
:D

Sxb, Shariif doesn't know how to manage a process. Just look at this whole constitutional farce. Even you admitted the process was managed wrong from the beginning.

Carafaat please refrain from attacks on our president, Mudane Sheikh Shariif Sheikh Ahmed who has presided over a great constitutional victory for the people of Somalia.

Raamsade   

Prof. Samatar is clearly the best candidate and would have my vote. And if he is weary of ostentatious displays of piety as some here are alleging, so much the better. Somalis have had enough of depraved and genocidal wadaads they want sane, erudite and courageous leaders.

Failing that, I'd stick with Sh. Cagmadhige who at least has the courage and intelligence to ditch the phony piety and religious rhetoric.

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;849769 wrote:
The samatars are good academics. they are also nationalists. But they are unease with the most defining character of Somalis; religion. In the age of Alshabaab, Muslim Courts, Ictizam, and the two Sharifs , their chances of wining the top post is very slim.

Xiin I thought you considered the chap your mentor. Have you found new ones in Iman Farole and PM Gaas for this election? :)

Carafaat;849593 wrote:

@Ngonge, the Professor visited Muqdisho number of times. He was even there recently.

All the "number 2 of times" were in dacades were this year. He waited to visit till Sh. Sharif made it safe enough for him. Old man NGONGE does have a point. The first time, he said Mogadishu was in a terrible state, people were starving and asked the audience to donate to...Hiil-Daran. :)

PS I'm liking your vague talking. You'd make a good politician one day, son. :)

NGONGE   

^^ When America invaded Afghanistan and set up a transitional government there, they gave the job to Krazi. Today, almost twelve years later, he is the man in charge (transition around 2004, I think).

When America invaded Iraq and set up a transitional government there, they gave the job to Talabaani (and PM to Maliki). Today, almost eight years later, both men are still in charge (transition also ended in 2004, I think).

Now, unless the Samatar's and the others are all singing-all dancing brilliant men, I can't see the International Community (which would most certainly include America) helping anyone get the job other than their chosen candidate (the travelling Sheikh). After all, all that formatting they did on him when he fled the Ethiopians in 2007 can not be allowed to go to waste. :D

Carafaat   

Ngonge, Abdullahi Yusuf was President when Ethiopians invaded Muqdisho to figth the ICU. Sheick Shariif became President to unite the Asmara based ICU and the TFG. That integration has been completed. Sheick Shariif completed his task, what other reason would he serve today?

Ayoub, I prefer to dream above real politics. :D

AYOUB   

^ Dream of something better than paying $10 per month to Hiil-Daran pyramid scheme. Sooner or later, Inshallah Geo Samatar's arrogant past will haunt him and he will have to answer for his views on Aakhira. What we have here is paraplegic duck candidate. :)

NGONGE;850020 wrote:

Now, unless the Samatar's and the others are all singing-all dancing brilliant men, I can't see the International Community (which would most certainly include America) helping anyone get the job other than their chosen candidate (the travelling Sheikh). After all, all that formatting they did on him when he fled the Ethiopians in 2007 can not be allowed to go to waste.

Lol@formatting. Some folks believe Sh. Sharif was injected with something similar to antipsychotic drug that somehow numbed him since late 2006 ICU flight of Mughdisho. "Way dureen" is their explain for his total transformation and zombie-like obedience of the likes of Mahiga and Museveni. Come to think of it, what better explanation can you have for actions like "selling the ocean" and "dodgy constitution" scandals? :)

Carafaat   

Ayoub, HiilQaran is an actually party with an ideology, program, structure, members, a board and a elected party leader.

Which party do you support again? UDUB, who is the leader nowadays? :D

AYOUB   

^ Show some respect young man, will you? UDUB has has won and lost proper election and not the selection farce Hiil-Daran is scheming up for. Hundreds of thousands have voted for Ex. Pres. Rayaale Kaahin led UDUB. How dare you compare this historic party to Geo Samatar's $10 Hagbad pyramid scheme? :)

PS Hisbullah baan taageera. :)

Carafaat   

Ayoub, sxb, glad that you agree. Politicians have their flaws for they are only human too. And we Somalis tend to focus only on their clan, characters. But the political debate that Somalia today needs should not be about likebility but about about ideologies, content and achievements rather then how one perceives and judges individual personalities and characters.

So tell us what you think of Hiilqarans idea's and their political program. In case you havent read it, here is the link.http://hiilqaran.org/component/edocman/?task=document.viewdoc&id=3&Itemid=0

P.S. Hisbullah, atleast ideology ayee leeyihiin oo hirgaliyaan. wee dhamaan kaliya taliyasha heysta wadamada carabaha.