Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Prof: Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar oo Maanta isku Soo Sharaxay Xilka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya

Saalax   

.Hadhwanaag Prof: Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar oo Maanta isku Soo Sharaxay Xilka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya isagoo Musharax u ah Xisbiga Hiil Qaran Dhageyso

(Hadhwanaagnews) Monday, July 09, 2012

nhdtT.jpg

Xisbiyo badan oo ka jira dalka Soomaaliya ayaa markaani kuwada dhawaaqay musharaxiinta utartamaya xilka Madaxweynenimo e Soomaaliya waxaana Xisbiga Hiil Qaran ay Maanta ku dhawaaqen Musharaxooda Kaasi oo Noqday Prof. Axmed ismaaciil Samatar Dhageyso

Halkan guji oo Mobile-kaadad ku Dhageyso.mp3

Somalia   

Sneaky nigga, he sees things calmed down, trying to take it all, I say to you Professor Ahmed Ismail Samatar, I am on to you . . . . . . . . :D

AYOUB   

I'm sure he said he will never run for office but let the likes of MMA and A&T do it on behalf of his party. Maxaa is baddalay? :)

Carafaat   

AYOUB;849575 wrote:
I'm sure he said he will never run for office but let the likes of MMA and A&T do it on behalf of his party. Maxaa is baddalay?
:)

When did he say that. Arent you confusing Abdi Ismail Samater with Ahmed?

AYOUB   

Carafaat;849577 wrote:
When did he say that. Arent you confusing Abdi Ismail Samater with Ahmed?

Geo Samatar. Kosher Samatar. It does not matter which Samater said it, does it. The promise was to let the fresh, young and upcoming generation to run for power. The brothers are either both old or young enough, so stop splitting hairs.

Carafaat   

Sheick Ayoub, shame on you for this smear campaign against the Professor. Atleast,

Admit he is the most capable and most educated candidate so far. Hardly any other candidate has studies and written about Somalia as Prof Samater did.

@Ngonge, the Professor visited Muqdisho number of times. He was even there recently.