Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

Timbuktu shrine destruction 'a war crime

ailamos   

ElPunto;847905 wrote:
^I'm not your lap dog producing evidence subject to your demands. It doesn't matter that I don't produce evidence now or before - you still can't say I'm making it up and thus implying I'm a liar. The only thing you can say is - I don't believe you because you haven't produced evidence. There is a big difference between the 2 stances.

I never said you're my lapdog, although it would be nice to have one, I simply asked you a question (actually two) that went unanswered. Anyway, if you're evading answering the question of the basis of your statement, then you leave me no choice but to assume that you're making it up.

Again, our exchange went like this:

ME: Is that a fact? What are you basing this on?

YOU: You can google new york times and setting news agenda and see what you find.

ME: I asked you how is it "well known" that NYT sets the news agenda in the US? Paste a link if you have to.

YOU: Google it if you are so curious. Just like Paris is widely known to be a prime city in fashion culture.

ME: Oh please, you can't make stuff up, and then when questioned about it respond with "google it" + an analogy.

So if you're that sensitive, just produce the evidence when requested, you know, when I first asked Is that a fact? What are you basing this on? :-)

Now that you have provided evidence, I believe you. So, let's leave it at that.

Haatu   

Worshiping at graves is XARAM and SHIRK which leads to the hell fire. This group ought to have taught the people before destroying the monuments. But hey, what good do you expect from Khawarij.

For those of you who don't know, these are NOT salafis. Rather they are called Khawarij.

ElPunto   

It's not about sensitivity - its about being careful about what you accuse ppl of. Clearly - you haven't comprehended what the difference between the 2 stances I spoke of above was. But - let's leave it at that.

Mario B   

Maaddeey;847844 wrote:
Sxb, su'aasha ka jawaab haddaad karto, haddii kale tororogta igala tag!.

Any one?.

Maaddey, I seem to have a feeling you are the type that will throw acid on a woman's face just because she is not wearing hijab or condemn her to hell. It's actions from groups like yours that a lot of people will leave Islam or not enter Islam. You don't own this deen, it belongs to Allah. I think its time you came down from your 'elevated station' and be a humble servant.

And the servants of (God) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say "Peace!" (Quran25:63)

El-punto- it's not being someone's “lapdog" by referencing one's assertion, it is common sense. To do otherwise is to open yourself to a charge that your claims are baseless.

NGONGE   

I couldn't go to sleep without coming back and saying that when you break off into two opposing sides, please count me in the group that does not include Norf, Maaddey or (for totally different reasons) El Punto. :D

wyre;847749 wrote:
Too Much Athiests
:D

Or Is It All In One

I was actually shocked when I realized I wasn't alone. We're everywhere, I don't even have many Somali friends and I know a half dozen or so. These are full fledged atheists by the way, not the drinking, clubbing type who still call themselves Muslims.

Blackflash;847985 wrote:
I was actually shocked when I realized I wasn't alone. We're everywhere, I don't even have many Somali friends and I know a half dozen or so. These are full fledged atheists by the way, not the drinking, clubbing type who still call themselves Muslims.

Actually every human being is an Atheist of some kind because no human would say I believe in all the Gods that have existed throughout human existence. Rationalist go one step further and deny all gods until there is evidence.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;847970 wrote:
I couldn't go to sleep without coming back and saying that when you break off into two opposing sides, please count me in the group that does not include Norf, Maaddey or (for totally different reasons) El Punto.

Well, after that clarification, I hope you slept like a baby and dreamt of LFC winning things soon :D

NGONGE   

^^ I did. :)

As for the topic, there are far too many levels one could talk about it and discuss it (from an Islamic point of view, rubbish western media,"live and let live", etc, etc, etc). But the main one is the actual thing that took place. Ruffians with guns destroying buildings! The conditions are neither right nor reasonable for anyone to try to make allowances for them or their act. It's all wrong to begin with. Wax fahma.

Maaddeey   

Ng, can you talk about it from islamic point of view?.

Norf, in what condition you would allow this to happen?

wyre   

Blackflash;847985 wrote:

Are You Another One From Khaatumo :D

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;848063 wrote:
Ng, can you talk about it from islamic point of view?.

Norf, in what condition you would allow this to happen?

No Islamic point of view applies when peace is not in place. Saca bi saca ya Maadeey.