Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

Hamza Yussuf: a Shik or a Suufi

sahal   

To divert the topic and not to answer the questions is one of the MUTASALIFA's main descriptions.

I answered your question so don't escape to answer my question: Who do you mean Salafiyah; Rabiic Madkhali and his alikes or Salman Al-awda and his alikes?

Originally posted by sahal:

[QB] To divert the topic and not to answer the questions is one of the MUTASALIFA's main descriptions.

it wz not my intention to do so, sorry i thought it wz a retorical question, as you gave ur answer in both cases;

when i asked you the question; i was asking in regards with the ulu'ms in dicussion; who i refer to salafi's

such as;

Imam mohammed Bin Saud; Sheikh Mohammed BIn Abdual wahhab, shik Albani, BIn Baz, shik Cuthaymiin and the likes;;

sahal   

such as;

Imam mohammed Bin Saud; Sheikh Mohammed BIn Abdual wahhab, shik Albani, BIn Baz, shik Cuthaymiin and the likes;;

Sis, first of all for correction Imam mohammed Bin Saud was not Scholar but he was Ruler.

Secondly the rest are Big Uluma and I already gave you my view about them, if I repeat I respect them as I respect like any other BIG Uluma Like Qaradawi, Qazali, AbulA'la Al Mawduudi and many others.

What I asked to you are the Sheikhs like Rabiic Bin Hadi MAdkhali and his likes or Salman Al-awda and his likes. and if I make you more clear, Madkhali is leading specific school of thought and Al-awda is leading another school of thought So, who you meant when you say SALAFIYAH?

I can't make more clear than that.

i know what dey are sahal; i just did't want to say anything about either one; but if you must know i tent to lop-sided to Salman Al-awda; which does not mean i have anything against Rabiic Bin Hadi MAdkhali. just my teacher favoured one and taught us that one.

what is ur point in any case,

sahal   

i know what dey are sahal; i just did't want to say anything about either one; but if you must know i tent to lop-sided to Salman Al-awda; which does not mean i have anything against Rabiic Bin Hadi MAdkhali. just my teacher favoured one and taught us that one.

what is ur point in any case

Waad ii dhuumatay, you're in advance level in this group, that's why your avoiding to answer.

However, if you return the question to me, this is my answer.

Sheikh Salman and Rabic MAdkhali are not in a smae position.

One of them (Rabic Madkhali) is a statesman who admits that he has BAY'A with Fahad and his brothers, while other is a CALLER of ALLAH who suffered his truth telling and stayed behind bars in many years and still giving his lectures without fearing anyone other than ALLAH.

Most of Madkhali's lectures are INSULT and MOCK to other Shuyukhs and Dawah groups (not to enemies of ISLAM). while Sheikh Salmam always critcise Enemies of ISLAM and not on MUSLLIMS.

Madkhali always tries to distinguish from others by saying we're the only saved sect all other groups are on astry etc. while Sheikh Salman always tries to unite the Muslims and to show them their real enemis.

Shal I continue?

As i said b4 you're in a advanced level.

sahal as i said at the start of the thread i will not insult any one regardless of their ways, this is not a bashing section; but if you wanna contin...be my guest; at least do it in a manner not so insulting to the shiks it concerns regardless of what you think of them; and remember they may still be better in the eyes of allah compared to you and me;

"Waad ii dhuumatay" does dat mean i am dead? or i hid?

salamz

sahal   

Sis, I can imagine your position and the reason why you've chosen this group.

However, I want to tell you two things that this group (Mutasalifa) will teach you which are totally against the Islamic behaviour.

1. They will teach (or already taught) you that you're the BEST and our group is the saved sect etc. and ALLAH says in the QURAN:

Those who avoid enormities of sin and abominations, save the unwilled offences - (for them) lo! thy Lord is of vast mercy. He is Best Aware of you (from the time) when He created you from the earth, and when ye were hidden in the bellies of your mothers. Therefor ascribe not purity unto yourselves . He is Best Aware of him who wardeth off (evil). (53:32)

They will teach (or already taught) you that the rest are ignorant, went stray etc. and ALLAH says in the QURAN:

That is their goal of knowledge; surely your Lord knows best him who goes astray from His path and He knows best him who follows the right direction .(53:30)

Tht's my advice to you.

Waalaykum wa salaam

And don't forget my signature

salam

inshallah khiir, an old ayeeo like me can now distinguish between evidence and theory, i also know which shiks i can get the most correct and reliable evidence from; khaal allah, khaal raasool, khaal sahaba, is usual enough, but when reguired explaniation i can usual find a good shirk, with a known track record

As you did not answer or offer me an alternative method of obtain information, in regard to translation and explanations, i'll leave it at that;

i see you signature smile.gif

maca salamah

sahal   

As you did not answer or offer me an alternative method of obtain information, in regard to translation and explanations, i'll leave it at that;

S. Lander the alternatives are independant Sheikhs who are not fearing to say the RIGHT WORD, who have no BAY'A with FAHAD or any other corrupt leader and not getting FUNDS for their preachings or writtings.

Those who are talking the right thing at the right time, those who care the MUSLIMS wherever they are, Those who do not distinguish the MUSLIMS between SALAFI & KHALAFI, those who care thje oppressed MUSLIMS .....

These are the alternatives.

thats not an answer sahal; if i asked you for an alternative, i expect a name; give me a shik, a school, foundation, something/someone that is reconginsed by the muslim people, as i said everyone follows a certain understanding of islam, depending on the source, evidence they use, who their teachers, parent, culture;

so dese people who are not touched by any of these factors and elements, dee show me;

suppose i wanted to ask them something, how do i contact them!!

my point sahal is brother are you telling me ideal alternative, coz i don't think those people exisist; they might say they are not part of a group, but the information they are using is, there is not nutural ppl, runining around the middle somewhere; if so, i can't find it, so i place the burden of finding them on you;

sahal   

suppose i wanted to ask them something, how do i contact them!!

my point sahal is brother are you telling me ideal alternative, coz i don't think those people exisist; they might say they are not part of a group, but the information they are using is, there is not nutural ppl, runining around the middle somewhere; if so, i can't find it, so i place the burden of finding them on you;

Sorry, Sis, I was busy these days.

however, what i don't understand is why do you confine to yourselef to one group? why don't you take knowledege from different Sheikhs and compare and contrast? why don't you be FREE person? why do you always asking me to tell you a group to follow? why do you need to be follower rather than an independant?

I would recommend you to take knoowledege from all groups SALAFIS (NOT MUTASALIFAH), IKHWANS, TABLIIGHS, TAXRIIRS, SUUFIS and all other groups. because each of these group is good for one or more side for example the (Real) Salafis may help you to avoid Bid'as and learn you Aqeedah, Ikhwans may guide you to understand real brotherhood and unity of UMMAH, Tabliighs may increase your YAQIIN and IIMAAN, Suufis may help you to purify your soul and be humble etc. so why ONE GROUP?

salams; ^^^^hmmm

i see you want us all to be headless chickens running around, or the sort of people who make a cocktail out of religion; the dangers of that is that it leads to people picking and choosing, depending on what suits there purpose; i might be able to distinguish between authentic information and fabrications, but many people can't, and telling them to do this opens the doors to conflicting and confusing evidence; if you can't see the problems it will cause the average person, then boy do we have our eye's close;

as for why i limit myself to one sector to gain my knowledge from, as i person i don't, i hear everything and everybody out, but i will also re-check with salafi ulu'm is it is something i have not heard before, i would not advice anyone to do the same, sometimes it is best to be comfortable and totally trust who u gain knowledge from; i have gone to xizbu tarir talks (dey run my uni prayer room), i have read books i.e. purification of the heart, by hamza yussuf, which contain principles of suuficism; so i have been exploring;

but you have to be careful with this method, and ensure that u don't take from people of bidca; the prophet PBUH said that the person who innovates, the person who sites with an innovator, or accommodates him, allahs curse and the angles are upon him; burkhari and muslim

as i can't identify who is an innovator and who is not, i'd rather stick to the ones i'm sure of; salafiya; which is what i do now

macasalamah

salams