Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

Hamza Yussuf: a Shik or a Suufi

Viking   

Originally posted by Salafi da'wa:

Viking akhee,

i read the article, and pardon me for my ignorance,i honestly dont understand what you mean. Here is what i got out of it, and please feel free to correct me. sincerity is from noblest pillar of islam... Bro do u know of any hadith that says smells can cure deasease(so please share),

What I'm saying bro is that one should be careful and not speak ill of others, especially when speaking out of ignorance.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 596:

Narrated Um Qais bint Mihsan:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Treat with the Indian incense, for it has healing for seven diseases; it is to be sniffed by one having throat trouble, and to be put into one side of the mouth of one suffering from pleurisy." Once I went to Allah's Apostle with a son of mine who would not eat any food, and the boy passed urine on him whereupon he asked for some water and sprinkled it over the place of urine.

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 611:

Narrated Um Qais:

I went to Allah's Apostle along with a a son of mine whose palate and tonsils I had pressed with my finger as a treatment for a (throat and tonsil) disease. The Prophet said, "Why do you pain your children by pressing their throats! Use Ud Al-Hindi (certain Indian incense) for it cures seven diseases, one of which is pleurisy. It is used as a snuff for treating throat and tonsil disease and it is inserted into one side of the mouth of one suffering from pleurisy."

So now you know!

salam all

thanks for the useful feeback ppl.

can we plz bare in mind (and this is to everyone not anyone in particluar) that its for allah to judge him and no one else, only he and allah know his true intention. personally i known so of his work which are really good like "remebering the days of allah" which is the most moving vidoes i no that are around and his book (1st edition) purification of the heart" is really good.

from what i have understood from what people have said is that he may or may nor be a sufi, but that does not matter as he has been on extrim or acting upon something that the sunnag and Quran have no evidence for.

as sister Rahima said; if you have knowlede that allows you to see whats correct and from the sunnah and Quran then by all means use his work. however if you are not well read in islam then better u stick to someone who is from the salafi.

either way we should all watch who we take our knoweldeg from and always take from those that are on the correct path and following the sunnah and the Quran

thank you for ur contributions

salamz

sahal   

Brothers and Sisters I told you many times this group (the so-called Salafiyah) or Mutasalifah They HATE AWLIYAALAAH and LOVE ACDAALAAH.

This guy (salafidawa) once said in another thread "I hate Bin LAADEN more than BUSH because BIN laden spoils my religion but BUSH can't spoil my religion". some of you may say NO! he didn't say that but please ask him whether he said or not! I'm sure he will reply you proudly YES ! I said because .....

So, no surprise today is the Hamza Yusuf's turn, how many ULUMA'S FLESHS he ate in SOLsince he joined , countless some of you may have seen it. From Sheikh Qaradawi, Salman Al-awda, Safar Al-xawali, through Sayid Qutub, AbulA'la al Mawduudi and many others.

Does anyone know what all ULUMA that they hate have in common?

The answer is; They opposed the regimes in their countries and most of them were in prison while some of them were executed by these regimes!

Their ALIM, WALIYAL AMR, DHAWIILAL UMR, and of course SPONSOR is FAHAD and his cronies :D anyone who love him they love him anyone who oppose him they hate him.

Isuggested this guy to be expelled SOL but I don't understood why he is still here :confused:

Salam all

As the new kid on the block, i have no idea what you are talking about sahal;

What I would like to say to you is that, as you are attacking salafi da’wa on the baises that he is attacking ulmas, other than the fact that you are directly attack him and therefore not backbiting, you are no different.

I would also like to say that it seems to me (i might be misunderstood) that you are also attacking a whole sector of Islam (i.e. salafi's) who strangely enough the uluam's ur defending follow (i.e. abdual waduu and Qadawie)

Its important to understand that in attack salafi's u are in actually fact attack a lot of people who may be better then you in the eyes of allah (which is also true for anyone directly attack hamaza yusfue or anyone else) and as a Muslim you should always stop your self from doing that.

Salafi is not a new concept the Prophet peace be upon him said to his daughter fadumo, that he is her “salaf†(sahial bukaria) so its not a new word and but a concept.

Salafiya just emphasis the important in following our beloved predecessor, if you go to www.salafipublications.com, you can get first hand information.

Its important that we all respect each others believes, especially as muslims (even though each person thinks that they are following the one sector that will go to heaven)

This was a simple question, if I had known that it will take this turn i would not have asked; do people in SOL tent to take things over board, or is this a no go zone?

Anyhow this is not an attack on Hamaz yusuf or anyone else.

I hope that I personally have led people to sin and i hope i have not attacked anyone in any of my replies (if I did plz forgive me)

May allah guides us all and forgive us for our sins.. Amen

Salam all

P.S. Ameenah oseye thanks :D:D

Blessed   

^^Your welcome smile.gif

Don't be disheartened walaalo. Sahal iyo Salafi-Dacwa dhiigoodaa isu ura. Where one posts the other will appear to argue with him. It's SOLs greatest love-affair :D

Don't let them discourage you from asking questions.

Sahal if it's okay for you to express your hate for Salafis, naturally it's okay for Salafi-Dacwa to express his dislike for none-Salafis.

sahal   

Ameenah it seems you're here long, and the Somalis don't tell truth to each other

if I ask you one questioin; Who attacked these ULUMA in SOL (Qaradawi, Salaman al-awda, Safar al-xawali, Abula'claa mawaduudi, Bin-laden, Abdurahman Abdulkhaliq and many others) Me or Salafi-dawa? and pls don't say it was so or so ... just say who attacked them me or he?

Can you find one artcle that I attacked one ALIM weather he was labeled by SALAFI or KHALAFI?

All what i was doing here was to defend these ULUMA whom salafi-dawa and his group hated them because they have no BAY'A with FAHAD and if the defense of ULUMA become CRIME then we're when MUNKAR become MACRUUF and MACRUUF become MUNKAR.

lol, i knew i missed something... tension or love as u call it.

hate is a strong word, its sad to see that even on the internet, somalis wanna fight, and discreidt each other.

NB: in islam (which ever sector you are) it was adviced by the prophet not to argue about things that we do not know for sure (which is everything)

so arguing about salfi, and non salafi, who is wrong or write does not get you any reward from allah, possible u are sinning by insulting someone and they inslut the religion. either way focus on ur believes and actions that is what you will be questioned for not anyone else.

also NB; xibu tahrir and al mujahruun ar not the family of sunnah and jamaca for the brother who was using it as evidence against salafis'

salam all

smile.gif

Blessed   

^^Agreed. No one here is qualified to speak ill of people esp. those who clearly have more knowledge than them. It's what creats fitnah and hate between Muslims.

xibu tahrir and al mujahruun ar not the family of sunnah and jamaca for the brother who was using it as evidence against salafis'

Can you expand on this..

Sahal,

Check your PM.

Salaams

salam all

ameenah;

xizbu tahrir and al muhajuura, are first of all the same organization with two different names. they were both formed by one man, who lives in london (can't remember his name on the top of my head, but i'll get back to u on da)

after estabilish xizub tahrir, the party become unpopular and many people gave dawac to him due to some of the believs of his party (i.e. they don't believe in kadar or punichment of the grave). he refused the dacawa that was given to him, which led to his party being banned from most mosque for preaching things with no evidence. he later said he has found the evidence against him to be true and tried to get his party to change, however by then it was too late, they were into the believes too much, him and few of his followers then renamed them self al mujahurrun, but the problem with this party it was too much politics and hardly any islam,,, they taught people about estabilishing a khalifa before they corrected their actions, many of them do not pray correctly or have little knowldge about islam, but will talk ur ear off with politics. so again he was given dacwa, but has remained in his ideology.

in islam we are not allowed to over emphasis something so much that its does not give time to other aspects of life, this is what they have done with politics and khalifa. and allah will not change the conditions of the people unless they change whats within their heart/soul, which indicates that a starting point is correction of the self, family, friends, area then maybe a kalafiah..

they have been calling themselve al muhajurru followers of al sunnah wal jamaca but clearly its to trick people into think that they are rigous people and to gain them a wider audience target.

anyone who has any knowldge of salfiya or different islamic sectors will confirm that indeed they are not part of salafu saalaxi

salamz

salam

geel jiri

u should not be suprised at this, the prophet told us before he even died that his ummah will be divided into 73sector's, all of them in hell except one.

may allah guide us to the saved sec; amen

salamz

sahal   

u should not be suprised at this, the prophet told us before he even died that his ummah will be divided into 73sector's, all of them in hell except one.

may allah guide us to the saved sec; amen

So, Salafiyah is the saved sect? :D ,

As-salamu alaykum

Nomads,

Warning against the deviant and straying people is an obligatory matter. In fact, if warning against the person who dupes the Muslims in matters of trade is mandatory, then it is more so to warn against the person who machinates and perverts the Religion and belies Allah and the Messenger. Allah, ta^ala, said in Surat Al-^Imran, Ayah 104: which means: [Let there be among you a nation that invite to the good, command the lawful, and forbid the unlawful.]

Abu CAliyy ad-Daqqaq said: "The one who withholds the truth is a mute devil."

I have been frequenting Sol for a year now, and I have come across all type of people, those who are sincere and only seek the face of allah, those who when they err they admit their mistakes. Most of us are born as muslims but we do not know anything about islam. Its basic pillars and its foundation, sometimes our love for the deen is blinded by ignorance, so when we feel threated and our religion and our mentors attacked we do not know how to cope with as Allah and his messenger legislated. We wish to act and seek retribution, and because of our lack of knowelge we act our of ignorance. Islam is complete and we are ordered to convey the messenger to others. However there are numerous branches of Islamic knowledge. One branch where most of the People here are don’t seem to understand is, the science of warning and dispelling Innovations and its people. There is the science of Hadith, Ilmul Tafsir, Fiq, and equally there is The science of Jarh’wa ta’deel( the science of disparaging and praising characters). It is from the creed of Ahlul Sunnah wa jamaca to dispelling innovation and warning against the innovations. This is why the scholars wrote/write volumes upon volumes about warning and disparaging Ahlul Bidca. Innovation and their people are calling sincere and unaware muslims to the fire, they are push people away from the pure sunnah, hence the scholars spend lots of time in admonition the people of innovation. Why? so that you do not fall into their accursed innovations. We recently saw Aminah Waadud from America lead Prayer, and I trust we all know Irshad Imanji, who authored the bookâ€the trouble with islamâ€, some of the people here took great pains in refuting them, but what about others who subtly instil new practices into islam?Are they less misguidance then Irshad and Aminah? How do we decised who is misguided and who is not? As muslims we all agree that Bidca is evil and it has serious consequences and we should all strive to adhere to the kitab and sunnah, not personalities. Thusly, for the past year I warned and educated the people on Sol about certain individuals and their innovations, not from my own whims but with kitab and Sunnah and the fatwas of Scholars.

Aminah

it is not ethical of you to portray me in a negative light, I never ever once spoke ill of Indivuduals without establishing the Hujja upon them(ie proof). I simple copied and pasted the Grand scholars’ disparagements, this is known as dalil. It would have been better for you in the sight of Allah to speak the truth. You and others redundantly use this phrase;†Let the scholars who are qualified to speak ill of others†Allahu musta’an sister , For month and month I have been pasting and coping the words and material of the Ulama(scholars) For safar&Salma, it was Shaykh Albani, For Mr Qutb it was Albani& Muhsin Al’abad,Muqbil and others scholars, for Bin laden it was Shaykh Bin Baaz, ect.. (all of them experts in their field) these scholars are infact qualified and doing their job very well, they disparaged these individuals upon knowledge because its their duty to aid the sunnah and they spoke ill of them only for the sake of Allah, seeking their rewards from him. It is their duty to preserve the sunnah. So if you wish to tell the people anything about me, I advice you to be fair, and say salafi as provided his proof for his position concerning these people from Qualified scholars who are known for their Ilm. We may not agree with them, but he is not blameworthy since it is the duty of all muslims to circulate the works of the scholars.

Viking, Jazakallahu khair for the hadith,

but I think that was besides the point,re-read it inshallah,(his aqeeda and his manhaj) wheter he is upon sufism or not. that is the focus of the article.

sahal   

I would also like to say that it seems to me (i might be misunderstood) that you are also attacking a whole sector of Islam (i.e. salafi's) who strangely enough the uluam's ur defending follow (i.e. abdual waduu and Qadawie)

Mizz slander, sorry i didn't reply to you.

Sister i didn't attack SAFIYAH since, as you mentioned, many muslims may have vbeen labelled, but i defended theser uluma from those who called themselves SALAFIYAH but i called them MUTASALIFAH i.e saying we're following SALAFIS but lying simply because our SALAF were not insulting each other but rather were pleasing to each other.

So, I am defending those who really followed the SALAFIS path like Qaradawi, SALAMAN AWDA, Abulala Mawduudi and many others from those who claimed to be salafis whose job is to detect the mistakes of others like salafi-dawa and his group.

So, sometimes i may call them salafi because they claimed to be, but i meant MUTASALAIFAH.