Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Shirweynahii Liibaxyada Ka Furmay Buurta Daalo - Sanaag

LANDER   

Oodweyne;848382 wrote:
^^ Granted, this is normal stuff, but, this is not a normal times..
:D
Hence, lets have a sense of viewing the larger canvass that is important to us instead of naval-gazing petty issues that can be dealt with when the waters are calm.

But, I suppose, to be fair to those who organised this thing, this may be a precise tranquil time to do this thing; even, if it is a gently boiling scene to someone like me.

Consequently, lets hope I am bit too worrying about this thing, particularly the potential it has to be a sort of "opening-of-a-pandora-box" for others to also indulge in soon enough...

Oodweyne,

I think your absolutely correct in your thinking with regards to this grande tribal meeting. Khatumoo aside, no other clans are having tribal meetings on this scale especially not for the sake of having tribal meetings and formulating 'political strategy'. I think its sending us backwards in time when tribal posturing was the norm, I also think if others follow suit it could seriously undermine the political progress we have achieved in the past twenty years. Especially concerning the make up of political parties and tribal mixing in those political parties that has taken root in the last 20 years. Just when wer'e becoming a much more integrated society both in governance and in the make up of our cities and towns, we really don't need these types meetings to send us back to a tribally polarized society. Speaking to my own circle of friends I dare say Somalilanders in their 20s and late 30s to 40s, in large part agree that this is counterproductive, which is always a good sign when the younger generations and those in their prime seem to understand what we have and how we got here and where we need to be headed. Tribal meetings are needed for such matters as nomads disputing over wells etc...all other matters of national relevance should be best kept in the political system. We're in the 21st century some people are resistant to progress but this is the only way forward, tribalism has to be kept to a minimum, again another matter where somalis think they are unique with their tribal make up, we are not! Even western societies have had a point in time in their histories when they lived in tribal societies, but have long moved on and for good reason.

Abwaan   

Kama gaarin inaan wada akhriyo comment-iska ee horta yaa shiraya? Ma JB iyo Oodweyne sub-clan baa? oo XX loomaba oggola? It looks liike this Daalo Conference is to discuss on their second reunion with the rest of Somalia.:D

Has it been concluded yet?

I trust the Yonis Mother to be the first in the collective Mothers political groupings to come to their senses and realize this independence nonsense is no wise possible and would not tackle challenges facing average man and woman in the region.

Its not necessarily bad even-though i understand where oodweyne is coming from how ever there were several similar clan gatherings last year in 2011 held across Somaliland in awdal shirki xeego the dubur shir in Saaxil we had another one In Hargeysa. Its part of our society and traditional culture to organize our selves as clans most of these clan gatherings is all about development and how to better the lives and the environment of the said clan settlements in the country.But its true we must set some priorities securing the borders with Somalia dealing with the Koonfurians and their politicians focus on the talks with Somalia which is important.

xiinfaniin;848440 wrote:
Has it been concluded yet?

I trust the Yonis Mother to be the first in the collective Mothers political groupings to come to their senses and realize this independence nonsense is no wise possible and would not tackle challenges facing average man and woman in the region.

The most patriotic Somalilanders ever

Actually i was informed that Somali flag was hoisted at the bottom of Daalo Mountain , along with the SNM one . That is not a bad start :D

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;848461 wrote:
Actually i was informed that Somali flag was hoisted at the bottom of Daalo Mountain , along with the SNM one . That is not a bad start

Somaliland-Flag.gif Ma nimanka xiddigta sidaas u madoobeeyey baad Somali Flag ka sugi? Oodweyne oo Ilaah xaalkiisa ogyahay:D oo aan Soomaaliyaba cag dhigin 40 sano miyaaba masiirka gobollada Waqooyi ka hadlaya markaas baa la sugayaa isbeddel cusub. XX iyo JB waa rag loo qaateen ah... iyagu laakiin odayga cunsuriyaddiisu ma qarsoonto!

Abwaan   

Oodweyne, USC is to blame for maalayacniga you post here because u used to chew khat around

Southall before they liberated you.

Abwaan   

So are you denying that you hung around Southall?:D And you think that I am going to buy that? Oodweyne, forget this secessionist thinking mentality ee dadkaaga dhinac ka raac, yaadan dhumine dhinac ka raac. You have to keep in mind that Daalo CANNOT REPLACE Muqdisho other than just being a good spot for sheep farming; the sort of job that you used to do in Wales sometime after your arrival to the UK.:D

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;848638 wrote:
Abwaan....You are very polite man.

Che....waa ii qarinee miyaa? Or you really mean it?:D

Oodka? What deadline? Let us see when UK bans khat soon. I guess your comments will change into "Waar hadmaan isku darsanaynaa"? Waayo hadda adigaba ma ahan qofka nala hadlaya:D

AYOUB   

A certain Hooyo watched a news clip and was clueless as to why the reporter was calling her sub-clan "beesha aitch wye". :)

Che -Guevara;848183 wrote:
Focus Oodweyne. This is about habraha. Don't drag us into your charade.

Those who eavesdrop do get hit by shooting stars every-now and then. Midda kale, you love dip your fingers in to every group so feel free to consider yourself a "lion", even if I do say so myself. :)