Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Axmed Siilaanyo meets ssc rebel leader Xaglatoosiye+PICS

Not surprised by Xaglatoosiye, he is after all looking for a new job. Just surprised he managed to wait six months oo dhan.

I wonder though, who are the rebels he is supposed to be leading now according to those articles, ma reer Buuhoodle baa? Because those people have bigger problems than where XT tries to find nourishment.

Somalia   

Oodweyne;847416 wrote:

Consequently, Mr. Xaglo-Toosiye deciding to be in the political fold of Somaliland is immanently a major coup for Somaliland. Just, just as much Mr. Xaabsade in his day of 2007 deciding to become a Somaliland’s politician was, since it was that decision which eventually helped to turn the tide and settled the destiny of that city of Las-anod as a Somaliland’s city. Both in-terms of politically and militarily against
any “clannish agenda”
in which the blustering ninnies of pirate-land were spouting it off when it comes to Somaliland claim of this city.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

The irony of this statement cannot be underestimated. :D

Aaliyyah   

Val, well put. Xaqlatoosiyo is an individual and he can do whatever he wants with his personal life. But, he doesn't have the support of reer khaatumo if he decides to be the next Xaabsade. Reer Khaatumo both back home and abroad support their state "Khaatumo State of Somalia".

Somalia   

Oodweyne;847432 wrote:
^^
Somalia

No, my friend, for what could never be underestimated it is not the irony in here, but, the sheer lack of intelligence on your part. Since, to this day, any passing ninnies from Pirate-land, could always expect to believe that we in Somaliland are all about bluffing when we say we shall get every inch of the original land of Somaliland under our jurisdiction in Hargeisa.

And, furthermore, we shall indeed "skin" any chancer who thinks he can stop us from that task at hand. Hence, it's passed the mid-day hour the time in which the ninnies of pirate-land ought to have noticed, that, they will be made a victim at our hand (just like we did back in October of 2007, which was when we took over Las-Anod) if they so much think that they will stand between us and the goal of our political desire in territorial terms.

Consequently, it really will be a time that you should purchase some kind of a “functioning brain” with that loot money from the high-seas thievery of yours. For, if you were to have done that, then, perhaps, by now you will know how to avoid becoming casualty of Somaliland's agenda.

Hence, your lack of intelligence in here seems to be directly contributing to the spectacle of you been chased from pillar to post and back again by Somaliland..
:D
:D

If you had any rigour you'd closed your intended border a long time ago. I am pretty sure it has been 7716 days since you declared independence. :D

In fact, I will give you the courtesy as to not get into your military capabilities or lack of it, but focus on your political dealings. It's clear to anyone watching the game you are trying to play that it's simple 20 years too late. The isolationism you embraced in 1991 is coming back to hunt you. The sympathetic allies you once relied on letting you go from their home "Wanlawey n", now do not have the resources nor the political sway to make it happen.

Your actions in Laascaanood is handed to you only due to a political standoff elsewhere and the disunity of the region, not any trickery on your part! :D

AYOUB   

Aaliyyah;847437 wrote:
Xaqlatoosiyo is an individual and he can do whatever he wants with his personal life. But, he doesn't have the support of reer khaatumo if he decides to be the next Xaabsade.

That was not your opinion of him as recent as last week. You'd make a good politician yourself. The question is; what kind of politician? :)

Who will be the next person shaking Mj Xaaji Axmed's hand? The Imaam? The Amir? Netanyahu? :)

ElPunto   

LOL at this development. Can anyone be surprised if Galeyr and others also turn? Just individuals my foot.

AYOUB   

^ Galaydh was not far from the location when Mj Xaaji Axmed met Sharif and Xaqlatoos. No report whether they bumbed in to each other or not :)

The Guru

Won't happen again, a promise. :)

LoL, why is Aaliyah wrong in withdrawing her support for Mr X, Ayoub? Anybody would if someone crossed to the otherside in the middle of a stand-off!

Oodweyne, I think it's too early to be making such sweeping statements, although I can understand the excitement reer-SL feel at this. I don't believe he will change anything for you or bring anything new to the status quo. I would say wait and see exactly what he delivers before rejoicing.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;847462 wrote:
That's the problem with Koonfurians they think the Somaliland leaders have the absolute power over everything in the country they just need to think how the whole Somaliland re-independence came to existence. The people of Somaliland were the one calling the loudest for union in 1960 while the politicians were not as enthusiastic as the people of Somaliland. When cigaal went to Mogadishu for the union the people of Somaliland told him we want you to come back nothing less than a full union.Compare it to today if the people of Somaliland want to character assassinate a Somaliland politician they just say Xamar bu ino wada,siyasigaasi na kaadhkisa halkasu ku gubta

"That's the problem with Secessionists they think the SSC/KHaatumo leaders have the absolute power over everything in the SSC/KHaatumo State. If the people of SSC/KHaatumo want to character assassinate a SSC/KHaatumo politician they just say Hargeyso bu ino wada, Secession ayuu taageersanyahay. Siyasigaasi na kaadhkisa halkasu ku gubta"

Siilaanyo WoqooyiGalbeed Xamar Buu u Wadaa

Shariif-iyo-Siilaanyo2.jpg

Siilaanyo_sheekh_shariif_Dubai_0.jpg

Liibaan u are comparing apples to oranges the commander of Guutada Ismaciil mire Keyse Abdi Yusuf was doing the bidding for you not that long ago and creating a Somaliland political party.The treasurer of the ssc group was not that long ago roaming deep in the nugaal valley. Not to forget the Parliament speaker of the ssc Khusuusi Cabdirisaaq Gacmay was attending President Siilaanyos peace conference in widhwidh last year. And now Xaglatoosiye, the day u see Buuba or jamac kaluun or ina omaar coming to Somaliland with out asking forgiveness for their treacherous behavior is the day u can compare the two.

A_Khadar   

Mukulaalow;846881 wrote:
OMG.

Where is Liibaan and Aaliyah when you need them, this is definitely bad for the Khaatumo project.

Has Xaglatoosiye jumped off the ship?? We know the guy was not happy at Taleex and felt betrayed, but never thought he will stab from the back.

Waryaa Mukulaalow, You're here actively but looks you don't read Khatumo news..lol..

Xaglo jumped Khatumo ship offf a long ago and multiple times expressed his disagreement. It's very interesting what the two met and if Xagle has any power to bring the so called peace.. This peace thing is so much out of touch touch of the reality.. I am not sure what the successionists are running around like headless chicken for peace when infact is so obvious and they know they're invade to others.. Now I am coming to the conclusion that insanity is at its highest with successionists.

A_Khadar   

Before the all excitement, Anyone exactly know what the two have talked about? One thing I am very certain is that the people in Buhodle and the entire people of Khatumo will have no any effect on this.. Even if Galaydh himself meets with your old man Siiraanyo..

Khatumates only need:

1. Free of your militia from the towns

2. Self govern

3. Unity of Somalia..