Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Axmed Siilaanyo meets ssc rebel leader Xaglatoosiye+PICS

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne,

Only if I were not a Somali who visited home not too long ago and have daily contacts not to mention having family including my own father back there, I would think the PR of your clan named Somaliland is potentially successful and prosperous.. Sadly though, it's way different the way you are trying so hard to present as it’s and its actuality. Many will fall for it, but please we know more.. This project is nothing but a huge clanish balloon which eventually pops. The rest of your arguments are out of touch with reality since you think and argue few paid and sold men will attain your destiny, it's only matter of time hadii la noolyahay.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;847817 wrote:
Taleexi abti there was a time that the garaad clan used to say not that long ago maybe a decade or so that who ever is against Puntland is a Somaliland agent now it is who ever does this doesn't represent us i think there is a lack of leadership when it comes to khatuumites. I will not say they are confused but their politicians all have different agenda's for instance ssc the movement that was called ssc Cali Sabaray joined Khatumo Xaglatoosiye was left behind Keyse and the Khusuusi guy joined Somaliland. All of the leaders went their separate ways now you should ask you're self who is to blame who is responsible for this the leaders of ssc/khatumo the supporters or the politicians or the tribal chiefs.

A fact: Khaatumo is the next best thing that ever happened to my people. It would be stu-pidity and unfair if I claim Godane, and other TFG officials of your clan represent your beloved Somaliland thus, Khaatumites has now a political organization that has objectives for its people and defined methodologies are in place for realizing those objectives.

I'm not here to fantasize that we don't have issues but be mind Khaatumo is tempting to deal its enemies whether foreign or domestic with diligence and iron fist.

A_Khadar   

Xukuumadda oo ku Mashquulsan Xaglo-toosiye Iyo Kayse Cabdi Yuusuf Oo Tolkood Dayriyeen

Keyse haddii Hargeysa lagu sii dhex daayay, Xagla Toosiye oo Dubai looga baaqaa maxay daaran tahay?

Dubai (Waaheen) – Heshiiska Xukuumadda Madaxwayne Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) la gashay hogaamiyihii kooxda SSC Saleebaan Ciise Axmed (Xaglo-toosiye) ayaa dad badan su’aal ka keeneen waxa wakhtigan laga faa’iidayo.

Saleebaan Xaglo-toosiye oo ah siyaasi qurba-joog ah oo haysta dhalashada dalka Maraykanka isla-markaana hogaamin jiray Maleeshiyaadka hubaysan ee SSC, ayaa waxa noqonaya qofkii labaad ee xukuumadda talada dalka haysaa heshiis nabadeed la gaadho muddo sanad gudihii ah.

Saleebaan Xaglo-toosiye oo beesha uu ka soo jeedo ee Sool iyo Buuhoodle ay dayriyeen markii uu ka hor yimid maamul ay kaga dhawaaqeen Taleex dabayaaqadii sanadkii hore isla-markaana Maleeshiyaadkii ka amar qaadan jiray ay hadda hoos tagaan siyaasiyiinta uu ka mid yahay Axmed Karaash, ayaa su’aasha shacabku iswaydiinayaan tahay waxa uu Xaglo-toosiye oo dadkiisii dayriyeen u qaban karo xukuumadda Somaliland iyo kaalinta uu ku yeelan karo nabadgalyada laga baadi-goobayo deegaanada Sool iyo Buuhoodle ee hadda kooxda khaatumo fadhiyaan, awoodna aanu lahayn inuu tolkii dhex taggo oo nabada ku khasbo.

Su’aashaasi dadku iswaydiinayaan oo la waydiiyey ayaa waxa ka jawaabay Afhayeenka Madaxtooyadda Somaliland Cabdilaahi Maxamed Daahir (Cukuse), waxaanu ku dooday in Saleebaan Xaglo-toosiye kaalin ku yeelan karo nabada lala doonayo reer Sool “Saleebaan wuxuu diyaar u yahay Madaxweynuhuna diyaar u yahay in laga wada shaqeeyo sidii dadka iyo shacabka deegaanada ku nooli nabada lagu soo dabaalo oo horumarka ay qayb ka qaataan oo Caruurta deegaankaasi ku nooli ay waxbarasho helaan oo si degenaan ah ay ku helaan”ayuu yidhi Cabdilaahi Cukuse oo difaacaya heshiiska xukuumaddu la gaadhay Saleebaan Ciise Axmed Xaglo-toosiye.

READ

A_Khadar   

^^ This is just going to be tit for tat for all day long and also It's a cheap shot to base your argument I am one of the Diaspora delusional but you and many here from clan are not :D:D.. When it gets to that point where no confession from you end is ever possible and all you're doing is just support the clan project in any means necessary, this statement comes to my head, "Hadal maa la wadaa hee"..

Aaliyyah   

^ you are trying to reason with the same old man who said "hip hip hooray" when buuhodle was attacked for the first time by his clan militia...

waxan u malenaya hadalkaago dhan waa adoo haan daloosha biya ku shubaya. Don't waste your precious time.

salaam

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;847873 wrote:
^ you are trying to reason with the same old man who said "hip hip hooray" when buuhodle was attacked for the first time by his clan militia...

waxan u malenaya hadalkaago dhan waa adoo haan daloosha biya ku shubaya. Don't waste your precious time.

salaam

:D True!

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;847875 wrote:
A_Khadar

Abti, I, myself, really do not take any pleasure in riffing your wets feathers in here. Or for that matter much enjoy to chin-wag with others who in turn are trying to desperately to deny the reality on the ground. Hence, no hard feeling from my end, if you wishes to call a close this bit of a
"verbal jousting"
from your end..
:D
:D

Awoowe, don't be ahead of yourself.. I am not inferior position in any case, alhamdulilah.. However, grown men have to admit their short comings but sadly you will never. So to continue such never end tit for tats is a pointless me think.. If that has the interpretation of winning and upper hand for you, enjoy the trophy then.