Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Reer Burco Forget June 26 LMAO

Wadani   

loooooool, it's hilarious but sad at the same time. Dadku wacyi galin farabadan bay u baahan yihiin. June 26 iskaba daa inay gartaane, inay kala waynaato May 18 bay ahayd.

so sad , thats Kulmiye goverment for you Riyaale's goverment clebrated both days, i have a bad feeling this goverment will leave somaliland dead and divided, how can people clebrate with goverment in Hargasa and Burco and the rest of country forgot even what month its??? is this a Hargaysa goerment or what?

The clan converence will begin 2 days from now and one of their objective is to take their fate into their own hands and build their reigion and even port , in a sense to from their own mini state. This kulmiye goverment is really a disastor, i was an ardent Kulmiye supporter but my god am I disappointed.

Qudhac   

Well what does he expect he is interviewing bunch of teenagers who born in 1990s or 80 at most.

In somaliland today mojority of people there today were not birn or were babies when somalia was one functioning state... and there will come a time when there is only few old men who will talk such time ( maybe myself) when there was country called somali republic until those are gone as well ...

So you could say the somaliland indoctrination is well and trully in place

Qudhac   

Aadan

my dear friend 26 of june is glorious day in our history like bright star in dark sky it was the day we led somalis from the darkness of colonial masters its day we dared to dream of what could be but its a day that is tingled with sadness and what may have been.. indeed its a day we led with our hears and not with our heads but we shall not look back.

but it is sad our youngers do not know their history like most youngers everywhere they think somaliland was always like it is today with its bright cities and tall shinny building.. they do not know that their fathers shed their blood to make this possible for them their mothers shed their tears and went hungry so this generation will never have to go throught what they went through... indeed we must educate our younger generation so they must not make the same mastake that their forefathers did.

Somalia   

Aadan Jugle;845940 wrote:
If there was a goverment in Burco and the east people would have known it was a special day sadly this kulmiye goverment is worst then Riyaale.

Ok, so do you think this is a way of telling Kulmiye, HEY TO HELL WITH YOU!