Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

What is your favourite Xawaash?

raula   

^^^eheh..appealing hakaa sarto! wale mar dhow muriidi iyo quruxlow lee noqonee noh..iska jir :D

Carafaat   

wyre;845157 wrote:
Ninkaan Weyn Bal Ila Eega Xaraaradda Aqoon, Kaaga Darane Wuxuu Ku Fasirtay, Belo Kusoo Qaadi Weyday
:D

Wyre, I heard that there are certain Somali spices that have an afrodiasc effect. that is why I associated Showqi's mentioning xaraarad with the effect of these spices.

Bluelicious;845147 wrote:
Carafaat answer the question have you done the cinnamon challenge or not?

Blue, I dont know what a cinnamon challenge is. But it sounds dangerous. Care to explain?

Carafaat;845277 wrote:
Blue, I dont know what a cinnamon challenge is. But it sounds dangerous. Care to explain?

It's a challenge where you have to swallow a spoon of cinnamon as soon as possible without inhaling the powder it's a difficult game. You have to stick with one spoon as too much cinnamon powder can be dangerous. So far no one has succeeded.

I did the challenge with my friends and ended coughing it out I thought I was choking. I dare you to do it and report back to me :D

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Narniah   

Xawaji in our household or in our part of Somalia, is called =Cumin. We don't call xawaj seasongs/spices.

Valenteenah I use to drink that tea in Turkey. I tried looking for it in the Turkish stores here they don't have it. I Love all the flavors that dogadan does.

My favorite spices that go in my tea are : Heyl, qorfo and dagayaro.

I also love sanjabil=ginger but I don't like that in my somali tea, I like to make a different tea out of that.

Another spice I must cook in my food is Coriander= kabsar caleyn. Without it I'm not eating that food lol.

Abwaan   

Showqi;845096 wrote:
Carafaat , Dhega Yaruhu ma xuma, Lakiin qorfaha ayaan ka jecelahay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,qorfuhu waa xaraarad miidhan sxb:D

. Loool...Ciyaal shaah numero uno!

Malika   

Heyl - the smell is divine.

Food should have some sort of spices - garlic is something I cant do without when cooking - it goes on anything savoury.

Siyaasi   

Carafaat;845086 wrote:
The-Official-Xawaash-Map-of-Somalia1.jpg

What is your favourite Xawaash?

heey guys there is a hidden meaning behind the question, "What is your favourite Maamul goboleed" is the true question.

Mine is the FILFILAND;)

wyre   

Garlic Aa, Iga Tag Urkeedaan Necbahay :D

I Don't like Garlic, Barbarooni And Carrots In My Cunto

raula   

^^^you oughta do something about your "deficiencies" hadii kale..once you are hitting the 40th mark..meel kale baad ka dareemi wale:D hada intaad bashaash yar tahay..bal is qabo baan ku oran laha..oo dhandhanaanka isku taxaluuji inaad dhedhemis..or you'll miss out on much more:D

wyre   

Raula, Dadka Waxaa Jiro Qaar Ah Vegetarian Iyo Qaar Kale Sooma Ahan? Anu Labadaba Ma Ihi :D

Carafaat   

Hunno Macaanto,

Chai Masala is basicly tea, its made from an aromatic blend of black or green tea with warming diffrent spices and milk.

You never been to India, Kenya, Tanzania?

masala-chai.jpg