Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Young Somalis struggle to find peace in Canada

oh the irony aaliyah that you get info about your 'home' country from a lasanod website. how can we be sure this is fair from bias and lasanodian dogma?

somalis in canada are the most useless in diaspora even considering britain. they are always murdering each other

i still laugh at those two chicks that got arrested in jamaica.

who exports fish from canada to jamaica, its in the middle of the ocean.

Aaliyyah   

^ I wouldn't generalize and say somalis in canada are the worse. But, yes I do agree many of the somali youth in here are messed up.

Generally, I believe those type of people deserve what they got. However, when you see many of them ending up making the same choices in life. Then you have to pause and think? was it their choice? or their environment? Many of them grew up in ghetto areas, with parents who are not that involved or at least who are working to meet the day's end and hence leaving the kids on their own for many hours and what not..Bottom line, the somalis need to figure out where they going wrong with their kids and try to find a solution to tackle this non-ending trend of lately young people being involved in drugs or getting killed..

p.s lol@ it is in the middle of the ocean..again i hardly feel sorry for those type of people, but like i said above these youth are somewhat brainless and are overpowered by where they found themselves " the ghetto"...

Waxa ka dhacay Eaton Centre iyo waxa dhalinta Soomaaliyeed ku dhacay ee gobolka Alberta maxaa isku keenay. What a rubbish written piece. Shuud.

Ninka lagu dilay Eaton Centre Soomaali ma dilin, Soomaalina kuma xirneen, dilkiisana Soomaali ma quseynin. Non-Soomaali gang revenge maxaa ka quseeyo Soomaalida.

And Soomaali iyo Muslim haters are having a field day with this piece on Globe & Mail's comments section accompanying this article.

Aaliyyah   

i agree with you that those who hate somalis, muslims, or generally recent immigrants would definitely take advantage of this incident to bring out their hate..

but your question abt "somali maxa qoseeya waxa eaton ka dhacay"..wiilka la dilay soomaali buu aha waxaana lugu dilay waxay aheed gang related issue.wixi alberta ka dhacayna ee 30 wiil lugu dilayna waxaaas oo kale buu aha. So, it definitely concerns somalis. I know gang related is not only somali issue, but somalis are involved in many of the gang issues lately that is...

p.s ilaahay baa mahad leh in yarka kii dilay soomaali aheen - inbadan ayaan taa ka cabsanayey.