Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Puntland: Political muscles made of myths

NGONGE   

A&T may suspect foul play but A&T could not prove there is foul play. Therefore, A&T should play it safe and WAIT. :D

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;843471 wrote:
If only AT would spend this much time on calling reform of the ever not useful ONLF leadership.

This another usual standard line, 'tuladada iska joog' iyo 'maxaa ka galay arimaha Puntland', ileyn nin reer hebel ayaa tahaye.:D

LOL@Aw Tusbaxle

What the good professor is saying: in the political chessboard of Somalia, Puntland is few moves ahead of the rest :D

Not a bad appraisal

Carafaat   

Ngonge, how long shall we wait? Since 2006 everytime Burty Money is out of money, the oil is found and produced circus starts. Oil exploration takes a long time, let alone oil production. But the issue here is that oil exploration is already attemps to use it as leverage in Somalias politics.

Carafaat;843476 wrote:
This another usual standard line, 'tuladada iska joog' iyo 'maxaa ka galay arimaha Puntland', ileyn nin reer hebel ayaa tahaye.
:D

ONLF is not tuulo. Considering love for Amxaars, I would imagine you think ONLF is mistake.

Since two people i posed the question never answered - i take it they are doubting my olyo (spermatozoa), which is confirmed to be neverending and i can produce by the billions a day :D

Carafaat   

Che, what do you think of Abtigiis raised issue? So called oil exploration used as political leverage?

P.S. Uchi, all of that because one questions political strategy of Faroole?

Carafaat;843482 wrote:
Ngonge, how long shall we wait? Since 2006 everytime Burty Money is out of money, the oil is found and produced circus starts. Oil exploration takes a long time, let alone oil production. But the issue here is that oil exploration is already attemps to use it as leverage in Somalias politics.

LOL @ Carafaat

don't worry i have plenty of money ;)

if you like i can lend you some to buy a clue as you have no idea what is going on in PL or the world for that matter

don't be envious...it will only consume you

Carafaat   

Burnt Money,

I am glad you joined our little oil discussion. There is nobody who has more knowledge on the matter then you.

Ever since your uncle Cade Muuse gave you a contract for oil 'exploration' back in 2006, you and the Australians have Caused a Somali version of gold fever, several clan fights took place and without even any real production you guys seem to have cashed in on this speculation on the back of poor Somalis?

Tell us Burnt Money, do you sleep well when it crosses your mind the damage your little project already caused? Knowing there Won't be any production coming decade while this 'fever' has caused deaths?

Burnt Money, I am sure you know what these kind of speculative 'fevers', weather land, oil or gold fevers do to a country and peoples when speculation is propagated among ignorent commuties. Tell them Burnt Money,

Tell them what an 'oil fever' is and tell how few can earn on the hopes of the many.

Maaddeey   

Lol, reer pl dantooda wax kasto (hadde waa wax kasta) waa u sameynaayiin!. C.lahi Cise & Adam Cadde markay si kale u heli waayeen ay masjidka ku gaadeen, weliba sujuudda! 'adanow xididna waa nahay si kaloon kuula hadalno waa weynay ee saas & sidaa noo yeel gabar kalena waanu ku siinaynaaniin'!. Dadkaas yaa gaaro.

Xiin, waa runtaa aad baad (dhankaa) dadka kale uga horeysaan. :D

Carafaat;843713 wrote:
Burnt Money,

I am glad you joined our little oil discussion. There is nobody who has more knowledge on the matter then you.

Ever since your uncle Cade Muuse gave you a contract for oil 'exploration' back in 2006, you and the Australians have Caused a Somali version of gold fever, several clan fights took place and without even any real production you guys seem to have cashed in on this speculation on the back of poor Somalis?

Tell us Burnt Money, do you sleep well when it crosses your mind the damage your little project already caused? Knowing there Won't be any production coming decade while this 'fever' has caused deaths?

Burnt Money, I am sure you know what these kind of speculative 'fevers', weather land, oil or gold fevers do to a country and peoples when speculation is propagated among ignorent commuties. Tell them Burnt Money,

Tell them what an 'oil fever' is and tell how few can earn on the hopes of the many.

the only reason I'm even dignifying you with a reply is to show all just how silly your are

Range and Africa Oil have done a number of community projects in Puntland and have employed many puntlanders where possible to assist with the exploration which will only increase exponentially when the bigger companies come in to develop the natural resources further.

Have you noticed how after decades of ignoring the poverty and famine in Somalia the international community have only recently saved thousands from starving to death...couldn't be because of the oil explortaion could it??? NOOO that would be cynical to think like that ;)

I sleep VERY well at night knowing that I'm not only investing in a company that is developing oil resources but also saving lives literally and

giving an entire nation the abilty to develop and grow without having to rely on handouts.

of course given how somalia is such a clan based country not everyone will agree with the project. You will never please everyone. We have valid agreements with the elected government who support the company and the project despite the ignorant naysayers...Australia has one of the strongest economies in the world right now and its because of our mining industry..develop your natural resources so you can provide jobs and development...that's how the world operates mate

due to the security and logistics involved it has taken a long time to get to this stage with many delays but I am proud of our directors and the people of Puntland for persevering with the exploration when no one else would

President Cade Muuse had the foresight to make things happen for his people instead of waiting for help...his legacy will be the turning point for Somalia

Abtigiis   

:D :D Maaddeey,

Whoelse would have come up with the ingenuity of erecting a false rig on dry lands for political posturing? It is out of this world, I tell you. :D

Carafaat   

Let us have a closer look at your arguments here. :D

Burn Notice;843729 wrote:
the only reason I'm even dignifying you with a reply is to show all just how silly your are

Range and Africa Oil have done a number of community projects in Puntland and have employed many puntlanders where possible to assist with the exploration which will only increase exponentially when the bigger companies come in to develop the natural resources further.

I am sure they have employed people and did a few projects. But give us an cumulative amount on the profit made they made so far and the cost they have spend in Puntland. I am sure they only spend a fraction back, that is what pyramide schemes do to keep their scheme alive.

And since 2006, each you do your whole 'oil is hit' propaganda only to earn on the temporary rise of the stock. One can see a correlation between your propaganda and the stock price.

Have you noticed how after decades of ignoring the poverty and famine in Somalia the international community have only recently saved thousands from starving to death...couldn't be because of the oil explortaion could it??? NOOO that would be cynical to think like that
;)

There are dozens of factors that caused Somalias failures and chaos. One could argument that businesses like yours have profited and sustained the chaos. See the clan cashes you have caused as a result of the contract your uncle Cade Muuse gave you.

I sleep VERY well at night knowing that I'm not only investing in a company that is developing oil resources but also saving lives literally and

giving an entire nation the abilty to develop and grow without having to rely on handouts.

Tell us around which date you expect Somalia to earn income on its first barrel of oil. 2030? So far it hasnt sxb, irrelevent of your cheap propaganda. :D

of course given how somalia is such a clan based country not everyone will agree with the project. You will never please everyone. We have valid agreements with
the elected government
who support the company and the project despite the ignorant naysayers...

Which elected goverment? that of your uncle Cade Muuse. :D

due to the
security
and logistics involved it has taken a long time to get to this stage with many delays but I am proud of our directors and the people of Puntland for persevering with the exploration when no one else would

Would you admit that the security issue is a direct effect of the oil fever you have caused? Tell us how many have died so far and got wounded?

President Cade Muuse had the foresight to make things happen for his people instead of waiting for help...his legacy will be the turning point for Somalia

I am sure, I would say the same if my uncle gave me a contract to explore oil. :D