Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali Financial sector development

^Adigu if you don't see the word of Puntland in any development in the rest of the country u will consider it rubbish and shaqo'lan. Waryaa wax iskula har .

All these links are positive and we are enjoying reading them, for so long we have been bombarded with gloomy news so now lets enjoy the positive news that is coming from our country please.

Macalinka , good point. Somalis being Somali , what can we say about that

thanks for the info it always make my day to see my country progressing towards into stable nation.

Mario B   

Macallinka;843204 wrote:
^Adigu if you don't see the word of Puntland in any development in the rest of the country u will consider it rubbish and shaqo'lan. Waryaa wax iskula har .

All these links are positive and we are enjoying reading them, for so long we have been bombarded with gloomy news so now lets enjoy the positive news that is coming from our country please.

Hear Hear!

faarah22   

very informative. i always wondered how things worked in the anarchy( monetary wise) and why pple still accepted worthless papers without any government backing.. somalia is funny place indeed. hopefully things will move forward now.

Somalia   

Macallinka;843204 wrote:

This isn't even about development, I am talking about Carafaat, iga fuq, get off my balls.

^ lol @ my balls war maxaa tiri? oo ma balls baad lahayd.

Walahi nothing personal laakin am enjoying these positive news marka hanagla halynin fadlan.

Somalia   

Yes, I have balls but I was joking with Carafaat, he has very random threads, one day claiming different African ethnicities to focusing on our financial sector. :D