Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Third Gender-Tales of Waria

Carafaat   

Che, don't you think some issues are better not mentioned or discussed?

The public unrest, division and heissa created among the masses doesn't weight against the benefits you seek for the few.

raula   

Che -Guevara;842971 wrote:
^That's outright pedophilia. Minors are bought and sold, and pimp out.

Precisely put. I don't know what you mean by reconciling religion & lifestyle as they are intertwined-as in true/honest believers abide by the religious doctrines hence dictates how they carry on w/their lifestyles, no? As for those who deviate from religious guidelines...will surely face grave punishments in the afterlife. Now this isn't to say that there are no transgressors in any religion-but i won't be the one to judge whether the act of deviating is considered minor or major constituents of sin-Allah s.w. knows.

Ok-I watched the Afghanistan's dancing boys..subxanallah! I can't even fathom how they call themselves Mujahideen & yet live double lives..but then money & power depress one’s reason on forbidden boundaries.

Carafaat   

When it comes to family related social issue's, Yes I do.

I do not belief that western concepts of social liberty have made their socities more happier or brought more social solutions, it only created new social problems.

Families are the corner stone of every society. Somali families have been unrooted by the social changes of the last 50 years together with the wars of the last 30 years. Adding more confusion or doubting the concepts of the fundements of such a young society is irresponsible

My advice would be, let it be, let it be.

Raula....Some members of this community do actually practice their deen of course not in the way we imagine it. So, my question was regards to warias and others like them in different Muslim cultures that claim to be Muslims yet engage in this lifestyle.

Caraafat....I think you are the one looking things from Western perspectives. Warias are indigenous to their society and not product of Western influence and if they ask for acceptance, that's not Western either but it's the right of every human being.

Carafaat   

Caraafat....I think you are the one looking things from Western perspectives. Warias are indigenous to their society and not product of Western influence and if they ask for acceptance, that's not Western either but it's the right of every human being.

If they are indigenous to their societies, then I am sure there is a way they live and found a fit in their indigenous society. seeking acceptance being part of ones human rights as you define it here, is a western concept. the geeljire is a free man and does not ask ones permission nor acceptance for ones existence.

cuqdada aan jirin ayaad raadinisaa.

N.O.R.F   

Che -Guevara;843541 wrote:
^What are those reasons apart from religion of course?

Religious reasons not good enough?