Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Third Gender-Tales of Waria

NGONGE   

^^ You're awful. :D

Buuxo,

If I can't do anything about it, I don't worry about it dee. Once it comes within my sphere of control, I can begin considering hate, displeasure or any actual action. The world is full of controray things, I turn a blind eye to most of them unless (or until) there is something tangibale I can do about it. You should do the same. :)

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;843309 wrote:
Its not a question of worrying, Ngonge. Its disliking.

Disliking implies an emotional effort being exerted. If you add up all your dislikes, you'll get an ulcer. Wax fahan.

When they dip a toe into your ocean is the time for you to get worked up over them. All else is a needless waste of energy.

p.s.

Juxa, the world is not a nice place dee. Keep it all at an arms length (with your other hand on your nose) and you'll always be content.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Buuxo's video

from 1.20 "if you want to poke anything - poke on the other side - not here (pointing to his ear)" ????

Edit: Ngonge is on the money here - until you become a judge or law enforcement officer in Burco - or it becomes familiar issues - mind your own business :D

NGONGE   

Juxa;843322 wrote:
i expect content nimadaada is over-flowing now!

As content as a sleeping baby with its thumb in its mouth. :D

Showqi   

NGONGE;843321 wrote:
Disliking implies an emotional effort being exerted. If you add up all your dislikes, you'll get an ulcer. Wax fahan.

When they dip a toe into your ocean is the time for you to get worked up over them. All else is a needless waste of energy.

p.s.

Juxa, the world is not a nice place dee. Keep it all at an arms length (with your other hand on your nose) and you'll always be content.

I agree with NGONGE on this one, Reer Qomaluud diinteena ayaa nacaladay. Waxa ay qasanayaan ha iska qastaan maxaa iiga shan iyo toban ah. Laakiin maalinta ay qudhunkooda la soo doontaan qof ka mid ah familkeeyga ama qof aanu asxaabnahay maalintaas ayaan wax ka odhan doonaa (insha'allah ilaahay ima tuso). In the mean time I will not wast my time and energy Khaniisiintaas.

NGONGE;843327 wrote:
As content as a sleeping baby with its thumb in its mouth.
:D

LOL. You have to teach me how to not get effected man!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;843321 wrote:

p.s.

Dislike implies disagreement with something. This disagreement is based on an opinion on said subject/issue. Expressing such dislike doesn't imply one 'worries' about it. Wax fahan!

These are innovations made by people and have nothing to do with Islam. Islam doesn't promote bisexualism and transsexualism nor does it justfy it. You can't be one of those two and be a muslim the two don't go together.

Buuxo   

Norf,afkaaga Caano lagu qabey.

Ngonge ,if only you applied that logic watching football ,you would avoid more ulcers.*

Naxar,those people are combination,and they need to pick a side by going through medical examinations lol.

NGONGE   

^^ Football is fun both when my team wins or loses. I follow it, enjoy it and talk about it but never view it as a matter of principle or life & death. You, on the other hand, are getting worked up over strangers and their sexual habits. You really shouldn't. Come have a whinge about football instead, it's liberating. :D