Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Our Universities in Pictures.

ElPunto   

Progress is good but I'm always amused at how folks build universities but not elementary schools. Where exactly will graduates come from if we don't strengthen the secondary education?

Carafaat   

ElPunto;842059 wrote:
Progress is good but I'm always amused at how folks build universities but not elementary schools. Where exactly will graduates come from if we don't strengthen the secondary education?

Primary education and secondary education levels doubled of tribled in most parts of the country(its all relative afcourse). And still increasing. The biggest issue is the lack of vocational and technical institutions, not all student can go to University. http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/somalia_statistics.html

faarah22   

One good genuine polytechnic will be better than all this jaamacad ku sheeg imo. but it's better than nothing, we also build fantastically ugly buildings that are second to none LOL.

faarah22;842072 wrote:
One good genuine polytechnic will be better than all this jaamacad ku sheeg imo. but it's better than nothing, we also build fantastically ugly buildings that are second to none LOL.

and tell us what have you contributed, tell us anything you've done for your society, ever built any school? ever planted even one tree? donated any material such as books, computers? etc. if not, keep eating you're burgers sir, and keep your bloody mouth shut, you are just trying to put down those who are working in an impossible environment.

faarah22   

its not a put down mukulalow, just a positive criticism. so that they can do better next time. i will come to the motherland sometime no doubt and help any way i can.

faarah22;842090 wrote:
its not a put down mukulalow, just a positive criticism. so that they can do better next time. i will come to the motherland sometime no doubt and help any way i can.

I hope you do, positive critique is always needed and welcome and i can understand your aiming higher, but bury in mind the country have been in anarchy for 21 years and there are some courageous people who had all the means to flee abroad and have easy life but chose to stay home and do a little bit of difference. They need us to support them with everything we can.

Juxa   

Would love to establish scholarship and pay the fees of exceptionally talented student one day insha Allah

I think the thirst for education is ever prominent back home.

Lovely uplifting photos