Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Ileen tuugu waa tuug weligiiba waa tuug

Why do you care what their leaders do, did any one had a problem when yey was in Mogadishu supported by his state Puntland Military politically financially. The garaad clan isn't opposed to cali khalifs policies so why do you care why does it bother you if it doesn't bother liibaan. Why is it a big sin if Cali khalif galaydh wants a kursi miyaanay Somali oo dhani kursi rabin lets say if he wants a kursi he didn't even say he wants a kursi but lets if he wants to be the President or Prime minister, maxa u diidaya soo nin Somaliyeed maha?

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;841155 wrote:
Why do you care what their leaders do, did any one had a problem when yey was in Mogadishu supported by his state Puntland Military politically financially. The garaad clan isn't opposed to cali khalifs policies so why do you care why does it bother you if it doesn't bother liibaan. Why is it a big sin if Cali khalif galaydh wants a kursi miyaanay Somali oo dhani kursi rabin lets say if he wants a kursi he didn't even say he wants a kursi but lets if he wants to be the President or Prime minister, maxa u diidaya soo nin Somaliyeed maha?

I care cause wuu bah diley, what is he doing in diaspora if he really cares about Khaatumo, at least Abdullahi Yusuf stayed in Puntland, build it up before leaving for other things, that's why it bothers me. He is going abroad, and doing nothing, which is why people have now abandoned this so-called state. It bothers me cause they are no different from me, I don't support Khaatumo for political reasons, if they believe we don't support it because we feel threatened by a clan which we view as our own then it's their loss. Never will Laascaanood be retaken as long as they are not united, and they are not united, some in Puntland, some in Somalidiidland and now these ones that can't even gather their own movement, and you talk about the whole region.

They should question why people like you support it.