Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

MashaAllah, Afgooye looking good!

Mario B   

^^Lol, me and you are reer waqoyi according to them so they will welcomed us with open arms. As we share one country, so long as, we don't mention SL, Khatumo and PL, we will be fine:D. My uncle was a graduate from the nearby Lafoole University so he can give us tips on how to farm on a commercial scale. The Beautiful Marka and Barawa are only few miles away, if Mogadishu is too crowded or noisy for you. :)

Whats so good looking about those pictures, waryaa waad ikhiyaantay, I was looking forward to a beautiful scenery, landscape and the magnificent farms of Afgoye. All I saw was guns, militias and armored vehicles, few old small corner shops in a scary street with poor people selling things to make ends meet.

Its not so the images I perceived.

uchi   

^ lol just street pictures ~ where are the landscapes? I demand beautiful scenery.!!

Mario B   

Lol, at these party poopers from PL, this place was a battle zone only a week ago. I was just happy to see it looking normal and bustling again with life. God, save us from the cynics!!

Mario B   

burahadeer;838957 wrote:
so you saying I have to deny my citizenship.

As long as your independence isn't recognised, you're a somali citizen of Somalia. You can go to any corner of the motherland and claim a peace of your land:cool:

uchi   

^ Dude I used to live near there I was honestly expecting to see some beautiful things, certainly not what you posted.

Carafaat   

Mario B;838975 wrote:
As long as your independence isn't recognised, you're a somali citizen of Somalia. You can go to any corner of the motherland and claim a peace of your land:cool:

:D Mario, dadka waxaas ha u sheegin. hadii kale dhula ayee nala boobiyaan.

Mario B   

Carafaat;839141 wrote:
:D
Mario, dadka waxaas ha u sheegin. hadii kale dhula ayee nala boobiyaan.

Lol, Carafaat, you crack me up saxib! :D