Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Where are these SOLers?

I am just curious where are these SOLers now, I did not see them for a quite long time, are they dead, muted, banned, or are they somewhere back home with no internet access? or maybe they among us with different names? most of them were loud and energetic, but suddenly they are off the radar for a long time.

here are some of the names I remember, you can add yours on the list.

Kamaavi, Fabregas, Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg, Xoogsade, Maiji, Emperor, Indhoos, Liqaye‎, Cowke‎, Juje, Hunguri, Qudhac, Thankful, Som@li, Xidigo, Geeljire, LayZie G, Me, Kashaafa, and lately Maadeey.

Abwaan   

LayZie G waxaan filayaa inay maqaayad ay halkaan ka xayeesiinaysay ay furatay:D..Maaddeey sida la sheegayo qaraxii Dhuusamareeb ka dib waa la waayey. Waa in Ahlu-Sunno Waljameeca ay SOL warqad u qorta ay ka codsanayaan in maxaabiistooda laga soo dhex-raadiyo. Inta kale ma aqaan meel aan ku sheego.

Abwaan;838770 wrote:
LayZie G waxaan filayaa inay maqaayad ay halkaan ka xayeesiinaysay ay furatay:D..Maaddeey sida la sheegayo qaraxii Dhuusamareeb ka dib waa la waayey. Waa in Ahlu-Sunno Waljameeca ay SOL warqad u qorta ay ka codsanayaan in maxaabiistooda laga soo dhex-raadiyo. Inta kale ma aqaan meel aan ku sheego.

LoL @ Maaddeey.

Abwaan;838770 wrote:

;) ma waxaa rabtaa in ASWJ ay sue-gareyso SOL, sheekadu hadey saa noqoto LSK lacag badan baa laga rabaa. lol

Abwaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;838775 wrote:
Most of them are here using other usernames (abandoned old ones, etc).

LST aniga kan leen qabaa ee adiga meeqo magac oo kale ayaad leedahay? other than the admin?:D Qarxis time. Let me guess...........

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;838777 wrote:
;)
ma waxaa rabtaa in ASWJ ay sue-gareyso SOL, sheekadu hadey saa noqoto LSK lacag badan baa laga rabaa. lol

LST lacagta qaaraan ahaan baan u aruurinaynaa oo beesha SOL bay arrintaasi u taal. Maxaan samaynaa haddii xubintii argagaxisadu naga maqan tahay? lol

Som@li last time he has been online was in January this year. He's busy in the process of becoming a chef and opening his own restaurant. I miss that guy he always gave great tips surely was gifted and talented.

wyre   

MoonLight1;838768 wrote:
I am just curious where are these SOLers now, I did not see them for a quite long time, are they dead, muted, banned, or are they somewhere back home with no internet access? or maybe they among us with different names? most of them were loud and energetic, but suddenly they are off the radar for a long time.

here are some of the names I remember, you can add yours on the list.

Kamaavi, Fabregas, Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg, Xoogsade, Maiji, Emperor, Indhoos, Liqaye‎, Cowke‎, Juje, Hunguri, Qudhac, Thankful, Som@li, Xidigo, Geeljire, LayZie G, Me, Kashaafa, and lately Maadeey.

Kamaavi A.K.A Fabregas A.K.A Farancab Asoo Xowli Kusocduu Dorraad Post meeshan Xuf Igu Mooday :D

Abwaan;838778 wrote:
LST aniga kan leen qabaa ee adiga meeqo magac oo kale ayaad leedahay? other than the admin?
:D
Qarxis time. Let me guess...........

It is ok to abandon a username and have one current username. On the list above, some lost passwords, some got locked out when the new forum format was rolled out and had login problems, some decided to just change, etc. Admin is not a contributor. LST is a nomad awoowe.