Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Somali Delegates to Istanbul Conference

Liban   

Abwaan,

I want to ask u, why u think Meles Zenwai didn't attend Istanbul conference? He was present in the UK conference. I mean is Ethiopia against Turkey involvement in Somalia? What do u think?

qaar baa turki tegay oo dad tahriibiyay.Waxaan maqlay qofkiiba waxay ka qaadeen $2000.:o

ardaydii la qaadayna qaar badan baa baxsaday.

xiin baa xagaa qabtay??:D

Abwaan   

Liban;837399 wrote:
Abwaan,

I want to ask u, why u think Meles Zenwai didn't attend Istanbul conference? He was present in the UK conference. I mean is Ethiopia against Turkey involvement in Somalia? What do u think?

lol...I don't have an inside info, but What I observed is that Turkey was not invited to attend the Addis Ababa meeting and this time he might not have been invited by Turkey....lol....or he was invited and he decided not to go....The bottom line is when everyone else came even those who were at times called spoilers, may be this is a proof of who the real spoiler is!

Abwaan   

I heard Ethiopia did not invite Turkey. Meles days and 2004 are gone. Somali issue is on the IC table and in Somali's hands.

Abwaan   

Liban do you know that Museveni went Turkey via Asmara. He met Afewarke. It would be interesting to know what those two discussed.

Liban   

^^^ I know, probably Musevini told that AS days were numbered. So, Afewerki was probably very defensive. Like I don't care about ARS like Zakaria, Aweys and them. Lool.

Liban   

From the African secret service like guards, I am guessing somewhere near Tanzania-Kenya border. Arusha to be exact.

Liban;837972 wrote:
From the African secret service like guards, I am guessing somewhere near Tanzania-Kenya border. Arusha to be exact.

African guards for an African president ;)

OdaySomali;837969 wrote:
^ No I don't know where exactly he was running. But it might have been somewhere near the Turkish-Greek border
:D

wuu tahriiba:D

Abwaan   

Liban;837972 wrote:

:D. Is this Masawir la soo qaaday oo meesha la dhigay mise waa run? Lol....Wallee Sharif teg. Mursal Saney baanba u jeedaa his Chief of protocol marka waaba isagii:D