Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Grasshoper: Is the best

Carafaat   

yes, couple more hours and then I will retreat with some 'academic' collegue's to the grasshopper. :D

do you want to join abaayo?

Lol you go there, i've walked a few times infront of the Grasshopper. I used to go to the De Kluis (awesome place where you could also lasergame) for a drink (non alcoholic of course) but I don't go there anymore. But seriously though I don't drink nor smoke so why would I go to that place.

Carafaat   

Blue, abaayo, why do you assume my invitation is an 'shukaansi' attempt. Meeting a friend doesn't equals shukaans and sheeko. :D

carafaat you rascal, you freaked me out :) it's perturbing to see my SOL nickname in the title.

that's one cool looking coffee shop though.

Carafaat;837173 wrote:
Blue, abaayo, why do you assume my invitation is an 'shukaansi' attempt. Meeting a friend doesn't equals shukaans and sheeko.
:D

I see you edited your initial reply above the mine. Coming from you asking me to sit down with you to have a chat and drink is shukaansi. The whole reason you made this topic well it's obvious so you hint me where you hangout. Now answer my earlier question i'm still waiting.

Let me make it clear to you I don't drink alcohol, nor smoke cigarettes or shisha and also don't chew khat. I'm clean and sober and will always stay that way. There is nothing fancy about shisha one session equals 20 packets of cigarettes. Your deliberately destroying your own lungs and health.

^igaarkaan waa sheeko sheeko wixiisa miyaa mase waa cabsi?

Here's radical idea Mr.Carafaat, why not just ask Blue out directly. Stop this silly dance.

Che I think it's both. He's so hot and cold, mentions he's involved with another girl. I really don't know what he wants. I'm starting to believe he made up that woman to probably try make me jealous. Why don't you solve this case since you are the great counsellor of SOL. You have solved many situations before.

^I have been known to give bad counsel but in this case, I might be right in telling Carafaat girls don't like guys beating around the bushes for too long and if this is his idea art of seduction, please end it now:D

Carafaat   

Blue, I dont how why you assume I made this thread to ask you out. meesha wa isa soo dhex galisay. it's about grasshoper.

Che, I dont want to ask out Blue. She has her hands full of herself.

Grasshoper, sxb its a cool place. you should come and visit one day. :D