Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Miami man shot dead eating man's face!

Wadani;836393 wrote:
Dad qalatooyinkii Soomaaliya joogi jiray waxay sheegeen in hilibka dadku cadka kale ka macaan yahay , tolow warkaas maxaa ka jira lol.

Run ineey tahay ayaan filayaa, laakinse Qeyriin kuma cuni kartid. Siduu ninkaan suubiyey ookale, waa inaad atleast karisaa, oo shiishaa, bisbaas iyo Xawaaji ku karisaa. :)

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;836369 wrote:

Showqi, you know what sometimes I sleep when I am on the bus - that is probably not a good idea right LOL..I just assume everyone is normal...you never know! hada ka dib waan feejignaan

Aaliyah, I understand where you coming from, specially when we all know that the 18 years old kid that was slaughter inside the Greyhound bus didn't do anything wrong except falling sleep beside the wrong person, at the wrong time. I haven't used the Toronto public transit for almost 8 years but if you ask me I wouldn't fall sleep inside a TTC bus late in the afternoon or in the evening, because I know there are a lot of crazy people walking around in Toronto. Be safe sis.

Nin-Yaaban;836366 wrote:
This is what's left of the guy's face......it's kinda disturbing, so proceed with caution. Looks horrible.

Oh my God my virgin eyes to the avertisement around it. Nin Yaaban :eek:

What kind of teeth did that black man had must have been iron teeth he did some big damage to his face.