Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breaking News: Puntlandi receives another episode of Istanbul conference Conspiracy.

Breaking News: Puntlandi receives another episode of Istanbul conference Conspiracy.

Posted by pi English on May 29th, 2012

As you have already seen our detailed revealed secrets and conspiracies arranged by attendees of Istanbul Somali conference , again Puntlandi Media receives another plot from numerous entities who have one Ideology ; to make the Roadmap and transition process failed..

As Puntlandi always devotes its time for its valuable Somali readers who eager to find fresh frequent and authentic information, Puntlandi reveals a conspiracy organized social network group of Talo iyo Tusale Group , which has this grouping ID: taliyotusaale@googlegroups.

Puntlandi receives numerous emails sent on this email , where group members update and interchange themselves latest information about the conference.This group has been made for being made to make all long awaiting Roadmap process and transitional process nonsense and fruitless.

Talo and Tusale groups have sister unified multiple groups who have same Ideology from Reconciliation process of Somali People .These groups include: Ex Arta group, Aala Sheekh, Hiilqaran, Tayo Party, and etc. all these groups have one common objective; avoidance of Federalism and all interests of Puntland people.

As we promised earlier, we will present here several conspiracy email exchanged by the above mentioned groups. Those sending emails include Sheikh Hassan Jami’i , Imam of Minnesota Mosque and Afyare Elmi , a professor from Qatar University and other so called civil society members.

It is surprising that Imam Shekh Hassan Jami’i , the Imam of Minnesota Mosque deeply supports the old 1961 Somali constitution , and he is vividly against Federalism and the new constitution .What the Sheikh tells the people at his Mosque is that the only constitution is that of Allah .

Another Prominent Sheekh Bashir, has same Thoughts about Federalism and constitution , and he is early said the 1961 constitution is the best option.

The question that worthy to be responded is , why the above mentioned Sheikhs are eager to see the implementation of 1961 constitution?.

You may read the exchanged emails by Talo and Tusale Group below.

Somalia   

The attendees are very anti-federalism, some are the civil societies even include known moryaan groups, of course you would like it, you love failure of Somalia, and this last one would most certainly guarantee your secession.

^^ I don't want a weak Somalia i want a strong Somali state with a decentralized system with strong institutions instead of weak lose clan federal states, according to you clan federalism is a success where every clan has its own foreign policy madness i say.

Somali hada la rabo in la badbadiyo yaan la kala qu qubin oo yaan lo samayn xuduud beeleysi.

Turkiga wa walaalaheen oo islaam ah wa ina cawiynayan wax bay dhisayaan hala ixtraamo oo shirka ay somalida u qabteen hala tago, hala joojiyo buuqa iyo fatadhugta.

Dabrow   

Federalism is not devine script, it was accepted yesterday but can be rejected tomorrow. Infact many somalis and leaders will compromise and accept this federal system of governance, even though they dont agree with the concept. If the Istanbul conference fails then this federal roadmap will fail aswell.

Somalia   

ugaas Ali;835652 wrote:
:D
:D @ xaaji

Greatest actor on SOL. :D

E-nomad Awards 2012, he's in the nominations.

Dabrow;835654 wrote:
Federalism is not devine script, it was accepted yesterday but can be rejected tomorrow. Infact many somalis and leaders will compromise and accept this federal system of governance, even though they dont agree with the concept. If the Instanbul conference fails then this federal roadmap will fail aswell.

Dabrow even with a federal constitution there should be a nation wide referendum if the people of Somalia want this constitution, it can never be forced.Professor samatar said the Somali people didn't read this constitution he said i can swear not even 500 Somali citizens saw the so called constitution.

Dabrow   

Xaaji Xunjuf;835656 wrote:
Dabrow even with a federal constitution there should be a nation wide referendum if the people of Somalia want this constitution, it can never be forced.Professor samatar said the Somali people didn't read this constitution he said i can swear not even 500 Somali citizens saw the so called constitution.

Do you have an updated version of this constitution?