Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Occupy Somalia

burahadeer;831994 wrote:
who wants can go.. .

Waxaaga waa iska dheh un sxb, Buuhoodle & Kalshaale says something else my friend, you are occupying whole cities e.g LA, Dhahar, Erigavo, etc. and the fact is, even if its people don't want you you won't let them go.

Mario B   

burahadeer;831996 wrote:
^ waad degdegtay, Already responded this in your tune
:D

You did, the SNM project was always about saving the triangle towns anything else was going to be a bonus.:D

MoonLight1;831998 wrote:
Waxaaga waa iska dheh un sxb, Buuhoodle & Kalshaale says something else my friend, you are occupying whole cities e.g LA, Dhahar, Erigavo, etc. and the fact is, even if its people don't want you you won't let them go.

First you'r making biggest mistakes when you claim what is not yours like Erigavo.That's why people in somaliland believe non of these people wana go and only need destablize us til somalia stands on it's feet and then try war ...a good dream!

I am oppressed,want to leave and yet claiming otha people's lands doesn't go together.

You proved those somalilanders right yet again

Mario B;832000 wrote:
You did, the SNM project was always about saving the triangle towns anything else was going to be a bonus.
:D

so i will keep the bonus:D

Mario B   

burahadeer;832001 wrote:
I am oppressed,want to leave and yet claiming otha people's lands doesn't go together.

That land belongs to all Somalis, that's why we reject your fictious border, this argurment cuts both way!

Mario B;832003 wrote:
That land belongs to all Somalis, that's why we reject your fictious border, this argurment cuts both way!

haha I like how y'll good at maneuvering out situations:D:D:D

burahadeer;832001 wrote:
First you'r making biggest mistakes when you claim what is not yours like Erigavo.That's why people in somaliland believe non of these people wana go and only need destablize us til somalia stands on it's feet and then try war ...a good dream!

adeerow ceerigaabo waa la yaqaan dadka wada dago, and you can have your quarter and name it what you want and let others decide their fate, that's if you believe as you said "who wants to go can go"

MoonLight1;832005 wrote:
adeerow ceerigaabo waa la yaqaan dadka wada dago, and you can have your quarter and name it what you want and let others decide their fate, that's if you believe as you said "who wants to go can go"

when you talk like that the answer will be," come and take it". You guys just try mess things up and bye.

Wadani   

^Ur right xaaji, its so sad. We would've had a chance if the youth hadnt contracted the terminal illness of clannism and tuulo-ism, for which, unfortunately, there is still no known cure at the present time. It's an insidious disease more ravenous and destuctive than the HIV pandemic that has plagued Southern parts of our continent. Botswana, one of the hardest hit countries by AIDS, is fast becoming an economic powerhouse in Africa, with unprecendented rates of growth in their GDP. Our situation is truely shameful to say the least.

Wadani;832060 wrote:
^Ur right xaaji, its so sad. We would've had a chance if the youth hadnt contracted the terminal illness of clannism and tuulo-ism, for which, unfortunately, there is still no known cure at the present time. It's an insidious disease more ravenous and destuctive than the HIV pandemic that has plagued Southern parts of our continent. Botswana, one of the hardest hit countries by AIDS, is fast becoming an economic powerhouse in Africa, with unprecendented rates of growth in their GDP. Our situation is truely shameful to say the least.

lol.

when hyena becomes the shepherd. Adeer clanism iyo quron oo idil wuxuu kasoo askumay woqooyi galbeed, soomaalida kaloo wada caafimaad qabta baa cudurkaa halkaa uga yimid. then we all contracted the bacteria from the NW, and I think the cure can only come from there. Jinni ninkii keenaa bixiya bay soomaalidu tiraah. ninka ilaa iyo hadda ku doodayo qabiilkeyga baa ingriis kala dardaarmay xuduudka inaan ilaaliyo weeye ninka mariidka ah ee xanuunsan;)